I want a 1st gen!

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Woops... forgot the 'not'...
I don't know yet what the unemployment ammount is, I don't think it's that much though, more like 60% possibly, but I'm hoping upwards of 75%

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Nope...
No kids, not married, girlfriend for a while now who thankfully don't mind working a little extra to help out.
My Cobra is my baby! :D

I do have a 81+ lb. female lab that eats like a horse! I think she better go out and get a job! lol...

RedSVTLitning

Established Member
Well, I must say that I may have what you are looking for. I have a 1994 Lightining #2956 out of 4007 build finish 5-10-1994. This truck is red and has been repainted by ford the original color. The only mods to it are a pro-am mass air and an accel coil. The mileage is at 43, 900 (all original). I put a fiberglass bed cover on it (painted the factory color) and a new CD player in it. The inside and out of this truck look brand new. The truck also drives like it is brand new. The engine compartment is just as clean as the whole truck with a little bit of dirt in hard to reach places. I do not want to sale the truck, but I currently own a 2000 F-150 as well that I could not sale due to the 5-speed transmission. I am starting the bids on this truck at 13,900 or best offer. If you are interested - I could send some pictures and you could see why my price may be a little higher than some of the ragged out with 90,000 mile Lightnings. This is easily a daily driver that has been babied everyday.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by RedSVTLitning
I could send some pictures and you could see why my price may be a little higher than some of the ragged out with 90,000 mile Lightnings.

Whatever...
I'm gonna assume you're talking about other L's cuz mine sure the F#CK isn't a "ragged out" 90,000 mile L.

95lightning

Established Member
hey run351,
do you still have that ram air kit. cause i was going to buy one like 2 or 3 weeks ago and i went to this shop. and i know the guy there and he told me that the ram air kit might actually be slowing you down due to the scoops being so far back. he said once you hit like 65 mph then you start losing power cause you are getting less air. i mean i could be wrong aboot this but that is what this guy told me. he said if anything to get a cowl induction hood. i mean i could be wrong but...that is just what i heard so the could be slowing your e.t.

RedSVTLitning

Established Member
:coolman: For anyone taking offense to my post about the 90,000 mile Lightnings - you shouldn't. My point was simply to sum up how this truck I have is in great condition. Lower mileage usually ='s a prime truck. In this case the price is dropped to $12,900.00 or best offer. So please don't take offense to my post like "REDSVT" X 2 did.:cuss:

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Originally posted by RedSVTLitning
:coolman: For anyone taking offense to my post about the 90,000 mile Lightnings - you shouldn't. My point was simply to sum up how this truck I have is in great condition. Lower mileage usually ='s a prime truck. In this case the price is dropped to $12,900.00 or best offer. So please don't take offense to my post like "REDSVT" X 2 did.:cuss:

First off... that was like, what, 2 weeks ago?? We did the P.M. deal... cleared it up... hellllloooo... Did I miss something??

Second... who's "REDSVT" X 2 ?? :-? lol... somebody's dweling...

Hey, good luck with the truck sale! Have a good one.

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Unemployment?? OHhhhhhhh, the earlier stuff...
I started working again this week... Nice short week too :)

Users who are viewing this thread