I want my order, b+++h!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I did not find it in a search, thought this was amusing and disturbing at the same time.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wUX_ITunpw"]YouTube- Woman Throws Temper Tantrum At McDonald's[/ame]

cobrkilrl

Established Member
Nothing shocks me anymore. Our society as human beings has gone to sh*t in a hand basket. Why would anyone think this is abnormal for someone to act in a public place. Go figure.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Moral of story, DON'T **** WITH FAT PEOPLE WHEN THEY WANT FOOD!

Exhibit B:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YsIxzYwBzI"]YouTube- Fat guy gets mad at McDonalds[/ame]

YellowShaker03

I Am Black Jesus
Established Member
I've seen worse at McDonald's. This guy driving a big Expedition was sitting in the drive through getting more and more aggravated that the line wasn't moving (fast enough) he started shouting through the glass and slamming his hands on the steering wheel. All I could think was "sir, your getting an entire meal for four dollars and you don't even have to leave your car... how can that upset you?"

Common

Established Member
I bet it wasn't over a hamburger, it had to be over chicken nuggets or a chicken sandwich!

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Not that I'm saying what she did was ok, but I would be pissed too. I am a strong believer in customer service, and if I had to keep taking my food back because the dumba$$es in the back don't have the 3 brain cells it takes to may a simple burger, or chichen sandwich, then I would want my money back too. And then they tell you sorry, we are not gonna give you your money back, eff that. I paid for one thing I did not get what I paid for, and now they will not give you your money back. I would take a much more civilized approach then she did, but I can understand why she is so angry.

Users who are viewing this thread