I want my order, b+++h!

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
some one needed to beat her ---ass right there, after doing all that then call the cops. god people like that make me sick. and the sad thing is they breed like locus. we just keep seeing more and more.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I bet it wasn't over a hamburger, it had to be over chicken nuggets or a chicken sandwich!

Actually, I'm betting the news got it wrong. That couldn't have been a McDonalds, it must have been a KFC.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Not that I'm saying what she did was ok, but I would be pissed too. I am a strong believer in customer service, and if I had to keep taking my food back because the dumba$$es in the back don't have the 3 brain cells it takes to may a simple burger, or chichen sandwich, then I would want my money back too. And then they tell you sorry, we are not gonna give you your money back, eff that. I paid for one thing I did not get what I paid for, and now they will not give you your money back. I would take a much more civilized approach then she did, but I can understand why she is so angry.

Give me a ****ing break. I work retail, so I KNOW customer service. I don't give a shit HOW angry you are, if you don't like the way you've been treated, you leave the store and call corporate to file a complaint. There is NO justification for action like that other than being a piece of shit.

stevstum

Established Member
I'm not saying that was justified either, but I have just had to get used to Taco Bell getting my order wrong. I went through the drive through one time and called to tell them they got my order wrong and they told me to come back and they would redo the whole order. I went back and picked up the food, looked in the bag even, and when we got home the tacos were the not made wright. Went back two times and the last time I was pissed and didn't go back. Now when I go out to eat any where, which is rarely, I'm thankful I don't get sick from the food.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Not that I'm saying what she did was ok, but I would be pissed too. I am a strong believer in customer service, and if I had to keep taking my food back because the dumba$$es in the back don't have the 3 brain cells it takes to may a simple burger, or chichen sandwich, then I would want my money back too. And then they tell you sorry, we are not gonna give you your money back, eff that. I paid for one thing I did not get what I paid for, and now they will not give you your money back. I would take a much more civilized approach then she did, but I can understand why she is so angry.
This
Eating at McDonalds should make anyone upset
And This

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sad thing is her kids will likely exhibit worse behavior her. I think back at how different things were when I was a kid. You know, back when parents actually did some parenting, families communicated with each other, and discipline was more than taking away a game or a cell phone for a week. And society wouldn't tolerate this.

I would be surprised if the cops even tried to find her. She should have been arrested (they have her picture), put in jail for a few months, and be made to pay for all of the damage she did. :nonono:

illescas

Established Member
Sad thing is her kids will likely exhibit worse behavior her. I think back at how different things were when I was a kid. You know, back when parents actually did some parenting, families communicated with each other, and discipline was more than taking away a game or a cell phone for a week. And society wouldn't tolerate this.

I would be surprised if the cops even tried to find her. She should have been arrested (they have her picture), put in jail for a few months, and be made to pay for all of the damage she did. :nonono:

I agree with the discipline part. baCk when I was a kid. My dad would pull my side burns or pinch my shoulder. Man did that hurt. If i started crying he would do it harder and say stop crying. That was the worst. trying to stop crying when you know that shi" was hurting like hell. all I could do is breath. Now a days its a wreck. I work in the car business as a tech, Managers give the customers oil changes even transmission just becuase they throw a fit and wanna get more for ther 30 dollars they spend at the shop.

illescas

Established Member
All I gotta say. Is the fatness and arrogance is getting worst with peopla here in america. Instead of appreciating all the good things we have here in our great country USA. We bash people for there hard work and think we own the dam place. I go to disneyland almost once a week and see it all the time. Fat people using an electric wheel chair and use it as an excuse to get short line while others wait 3 hours for a ride. Do we throw fits. Fu** no we dont. We just stand there and wait. Just talk crap in our heads about whats they are doing and how they abuse the system. We should throw fits like they do in that case too. lol .

97cobratiny

97cobraTiny
Established Member
Give me a ****ing break. I work retail, so I KNOW customer service. I don't give a shit HOW angry you are, if you don't like the way you've been treated, you leave the store and call corporate to file a complaint. There is NO justification for action like that other than being a piece of shit.

Before you jump on my case please read and comprehend my post. The very first line in my post said "Not that I'm saying what she did was ok, but I would be pissed too." Was I trying to justify her actions, HELL NO, I think she was acting like I effing moron. I also said "I would take a much more civilized approach then she did, but I can understand why she is so angry." I would never act like this bumba$$, but I could understand why she was mad. Because similar things have happened to me and many others here I'm sure. But I guess maybe I didn't make that clear enough. And I have worked in many types of customer service myself, retail, call center, and hell my first job was at a fast food joint. I have always had pride with my customer service, and I believe that's becoming more rare these days. She was way out of line and IMO she should be thrown in jail till she finds out how to act like a civilized and productive part of society. But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.:bash:

Users who are viewing this thread