i want to hang myself..

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
fix it? bah!
my car's at market value? yea right :lol: my car is at market value for the condition it's in.. :sigh:

oh and when you say "fix it" do you mean put another clutch in it, like a reconditioned stock clutch from tousley ford from steve only.. or do you mean fix that, as well as the third brake light and the crappy alignment of the mac catback?
jesus and i thought 215-22000 was a deal.

Thats really not a deal.. I paid that for mine that needed nothing.. Had brand new tires and brakes... 26K miles...

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
Sic you got a sick deal..

as for everyone else before i tie the noose, i've dug out of my wallet enuff money to put in a brand new stock clutch (sorry peeps not forking over the amount i wanted to for my spec 3+ set up!), a new third brake light cover, and to fix the catback so it looks how it should..

i'm going to go through all of the sites i have FS threads on and have the mods delete them, and i will also start from scratch with everything fixed.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sic you got a sick deal..

as for everyone else before i tie the noose, i've dug out of my wallet enuff money to put in a brand new stock clutch (sorry peeps not forking over the amount i wanted to for my spec 3+ set up!), a new third brake light cover, and to fix the catback so it looks how it should..

i'm going to go through all of the sites i have FS threads on and have the mods delete them, and i will also start from scratch with everything fixed.
I couldn't find your car in the Market section. Do you have a direct link?

Users who are viewing this thread