I was bored so I stole another L

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
Had these parts sitting around for a long time in my basement and I figured that I would put them to use. Went to a auto wrecker and found a Navi console to temporarly throw in for now. The pic looking straight on is what the color looks more like the flash on the other ones made it look a brighter red than it really is. It matches the DSG exterior than what I had planed for with my truck.

IMG_2370.jpg

IMG_2372.jpg

IMG_2373.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2371.jpg

not to far off from the original idea (there is still plenty of time for change in the near future)
lightint2lc2.jpg

Cichlids

I8ASRT10
Established Member
pretty close to the picture.. not to bad... i was wondering what you had been up to hadnt seen you on here in a while.

Fed up with all the politics so I took a break for a while. The time gave me a insight into what I really want to do. Now all I got to do is get back to work to save for this build.....

inuswo

Hopeless SVT Fan
Established Member
Not diggin the seats much now, but I know that by finishing he dash and console in red it will change the look a lot. I'm sure when you do that it'll look killer :)
:thumbsup:

SADF

Established Member
I think the flash is really throwing us off on the color of the seats...

I agree. I think it will look great. Right now everything is just not coming together like the picture, but we all know that and we all know that when Cichlids finishes something it looks sick so...:rockon::beer:

ColorMatched

grayongrayongrayongray
Established Member
I am indifferent about the red on the seats. Maybe something a little deeper red would be good looking, but it could just be the camera flash.

Get some daytime shots!

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Damm spiffy stuff Mike, keep up the good work, oh and tell Scott to give me some love on paypal ......LOL

Users who are viewing this thread