I was in tears driving behind this car

Poppacapp

Established Member
Yesterday before heading to work, I was driving to SC to fill up the gas tank(NC prices suck), and got behind this.......um.....Civic......
I was in tears.. this thing has chrome balls(nutsack) hanging from the rear dragging the ground. He hit a bump and up bounce the balls.... I haven't seen anything this stupid in a long time. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

2013-04-16_13-44-04_592_zps0a451148.jpg

SHOdown220

Established Member
So you drive to get cheaper gas? You are probably losing money doing it that way.

Depends on exactly where you live. My old roommate would drive to sc to get gas. It was like a 3 mile total detour and she saved somewhere around 20 cents a gallon.

svtaddict

Established Member
always wanted to hang two small coconuts from my rear bumper. ive never seen that. at least its not the stupid mustache or eyelids

john11gt

Established Member
I find it slightly amusing lol. I had a friend put nuts on his civic for a laugh, except they were only about the size of a half dollar and you could barely see them. His civic had very small balls. :D

Poppacapp

Established Member
So you drive to get cheaper gas? You are probably losing money doing it that way.

It is 15 miles from my house to the cheap gas station I go to. But when I go to the gym I cut another way and its kind of on my way to work.. so no extra driving.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
It's the rage around here. The local high school parking lot is full of pick up trucks with the balls hanging from the hitch, so retarded.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I see ricers with that crap all the time. Usually stuffed animals at the end of string tied to a Pep Boys Racing tow hook. My wife asks if they are retarded. I told her the meaning and she asked who would they beat in a race. Haha, I love my wife.

Should start a picture thread for these sightings.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw another car with these a couple of weeks back in another thread. So this is a fad thing. I would have to wonder, depending on how securely they are hung from the bumper, if one or both could separate from the hanger if they strike the pavement at higher speeds. They could easily then become a missile headed straight for the car behind.

RicerEater2012

Thread Destroyer
Established Member
5 years ago when i was 16 and in high school i had a lifted truck i put some balls on ( for only a couple weeks though) but hell i live in oklahoma so it's not too weird for that, but a damn civic???? wtf!

BlueSnake01

Established Member
IDK, nothing new here. In fact, this fad is pretty much dead over here. Mostly trucks and SUV's had this before. Used to see cars dragging school mascots, toys, balls, etc.

ursnakebeight

Established Member
I worked with a guy that has a honda civic hatch back car. He has a plate on the rear bumper with 6 large holes in it to cut back on wind resistance to the rear bumper.

So one morning I just had to ask him do they really help. His reply oh yeah 6 seconds in a quarter helped.

My reply after a laughing so hard inside I could cry stare was. Well dam I think you figured it out. These pro stock guys spend hundreds of thousands on their cars to get them to run that and your doing it and you can even drive your shit to the track.

Last edited:

ursnakebeight

Established Member
Keep in mind this car has a cold air intake the bumper thingy, and racing seats. Bone stock besides that. Ive asked him several times to take it to bristol but there is always an excuse.lol

I told him on one of the last days I worked with him to keep trying. One day he could out run top fuel. And honestly I think the stupid shit believed it.

Users who are viewing this thread