I would LOVE to do this some day! *gopro material inside*

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Wow, there is no way I could get myself to step off that ledge.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
I guess by that logic all of our airborne troops, SEAL Teams and other special forces are dumbasses as well.

:bored:

buzz_killington_0.jpg

moot09

Established Member
I would do that in a heart beat! At least I say that now....still on the ground lol

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Wingsuits are so incredibly awesome.

I cant wait to go skydiving. Was supposed to go on the 21st of july for my birthday but half our group had to work or whatnot so I cancelled it since I want our entire group to do it no excuses. Still trying to get it together one of these weekends.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
Skydiving looks fun, but not being strapped to some dude, and just falling out of a plane. The base jump at 1:37 where he gets a running start/jump it how I would want to do it. I've always pictured running and jumping out the back of some military cargo plane would be badass.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great video. A lot of people obviously have a passion for sky diving. Not sure if I could do it myself. The closest I came was para-sailing (the original method from a running start/running landing which is now illegal in the U.S.). THAT was a blast.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I hope to do that some day. Getting my skydiving license right now. Only maybe 300-400 more jumps until I would even think of attempting that!

Users who are viewing this thread