I wrecked my cobra!!!

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
On My way to the university this morning I had a run in with a Bycicle.

It was super foggy out and still kinda dark when I pulled up to a very busy intersection from a side road. I was trying to go straight and a guy in an expidetion was turning left onto the same road, If that makes sense?

Any way I was trying to beat traffic that was coming so I started to go as the epidition was and he stoppped. MAJOR NO NO!!!

I went instead and just on the other side of the expedition was a guy riding his bycicle. SMACK! right into the side of me.

I stopped and he was ok and all but now there is a pretty good sized dent in my drivers door. Thats all I could see since I was late for class and my car was still all misty/wet from the fog. I hope that is all there is.

Sorry just needed to rant about it :mj:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
That's not a wreck, be glad you didn't hurt the guy. Car vs. Bicycle, bicycle = pedestrian = wins in court.

The side of your car is an easy fix, nothing major.

mj8

Established Member
I hope you yelled at the guy on the bicycle for trying to be to health conscious...get a car

j/k he is just making up for my catless exhaust....LOL

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
Just be thankful the guy on the bike is OK!!!!!!! You can always fix the car and it will look good as new. Remember......that guy on the bike could have been someone very near and dear to you. That's all if I have to say.

toomanymustangs

Philosopher
Established Member
I know I was very luckly, and it could have been much worse. I was just glad he hit the side and not the get run over completly. The car is at the body shop now getting fixed. I suppose a dent is about the best way I could have come out of the situation.

mystic04

Established Member
A dent is the best thing that could have happend to you It sure beats a law suite for hitting a guy on a bike even if he ran into you ,your still the one driving the car.. remember control of your car at all times.

Users who are viewing this thread