iam pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thanks for the info guys other people take questions as if iam whining/ no whining just curious what u guys thought and to those of u who make capital letters and perfect sentences all the time and crack on others get a life not everbody sits on the computer and bloggs out all day

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
The 05 as stated above better have a built motor and if not I see Kaboom in his near future. SRA w/ Griggs is light as hell. IF you have the k-member and coilovers and such. Just race him and get it over with.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
your about 400 lbs lighter due to the axle swap and before when you had the irs you was only 200 lbs lighter so go f him up

jeffs

Established Member
I would let him talk all the shit he wants and the second your clutch is ready, give it your best, my money is on the driver who shifts quick and doesn't spin too hard off the line. Play it cool, and when you win, it'll be that much more of an upset for him. People are always going to talk shit and unless you're at a track with a title to win, it isn't worth sweating. Keep the sport fun and if you lose, I guess you'll end up with a faster car than you already have.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
ur are exactally right bout that thanks ended up going for a ride with him and that car doesnt hook at all id say i will probably beat him man that procharger sounds wicked though

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
what kind of shop do you run? If its a performance shop, then you should expect guys to use your car as a benchmark against which to test their own. If he's a customer, don't piss him off.....just sell him some more stuff, take his money & smile.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
And you are telling us this why? If you "Really need to shut [him] up" then dry your eyes, man up, and just race...Not sure what all the drama is over. :shrug:

I hate to say it, but you will learn that the people who have to run their mouth to make themselves and their cars look good are generally extremely insecure, but not as insecure as people who come onto forums to talk about it. ;-)

Dude not a lot of Cervini cars out there so he's just asking for people's opinions' about how he would do. This is bread and butter for racing forums.

So go :shrug: somewhere else. I didn't detect any whining here he was just angered by other guy.

imbuggin

Established Member
unless he has a fully built engine he is not running those numbers. Well not for long if he is. Take it from someone who has a procharger on a cobra engine. I say he is full of it race him

MattP 343

Established Member
Dude not a lot of Cervini cars out there so he's just asking for people's opinions' about how he would do. This is bread and butter for racing forums.

So go :shrug: somewhere else. I didn't detect any whining here he was just angered by other guy.

Whining was detected as soon as I opened the thread and saw the "crying smiley" :)cryying:) followed by remarks to the effect of 'someone thinks their cars faster than mine, but I don't think it is. Help Me SVTP!'

And a Cervini kit is exactly that, a body kit..Or as the OP called it, a ricer kit. It still has the same drivetrain/internals as a GT with procharger. So the arguement that they are rare, while true, seems to be completely irrelevent to the subject at hand.

So I will shrug at you, or the OP all I please until he kills the other guy and makes this thread worthy of the "bread and butter" racing section I call Road kill.

thanks black death some people on here are just complete assholes and dont know any better

Id rather be an asshole then the one bitching about someone saying their car was slow. I feel like Im back in Highschool again. :bored:

Last edited:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Whining was detected as soon as I opened the thread and saw the "crying smiley" :)cryying:) followed by remarks to the effect of 'someone thinks their cars faster than mine, but I don't think it is. Help Me SVTP!'

And a Cervini kit is exactly that, a body kit..Or as the OP called it, a ricer kit. It still has the same drivetrain/internals as a GT with procharger. So the arguement that they are rare, while true, seems to be completely irrelevent to the subject at hand.

So I will shrug at you, or the OP all I please until he kills the other guy and makes this thread worthy of the "bread and butter" racing section I call Road kill.

Id rather be an asshole then the one bitching about someone saying their car was slow. I feel like Im back in Highschool again. :bored:

Stop whining and ruining this guy's thread. Jesus, talk about missing the point entirely.

Seems to me you are an attention whore, to be honest.

***Wait's for typical attention whore remark/reply***

To OP, make sure to get it on video!

MattP 343

Established Member
Stop whining and ruining this guy's thread. Jesus, talk about missing the point entirely.

Seems to me you are an attention whore, to be honest.

***Wait's for typical attention whore remark/reply***

To OP, make sure to get it on video!
So remind me again how disagreeing with the thread, overall attitude protrayed by the OP, and telling him to man up and destroy the GT is classified as being an attention whore?

Last edited:

Juruense

Banned
OP, instead of reacting to his trash talking you should have just laughed at him, smiled, and then said; "There is always someone faster..."

Works for me :shrug:

Crazy01Cobra

Established Member
Lol MattP you should feel like you are in high school, it's your fault. If you are complaining about an unnecessary post in a sub forum then you should also complain about your unnecessary post in the topic. People are always posting these kinds of threads and if you didn't notice a lot of people are always interested in these kinds of threads. WHY?? Because it is an online community where people can talk about this type of stuff, if you and anyone else doesn't like it then you should reconsider signing onto a public forum or just ignore these threads completely. Simply put get over it and read on to something else you enjoy.

To the OP, go race and get the damn vid. If there is no vid then it did not happen. Good luck.

Also what kind of work do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread