iam pissed

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattP 343

Established Member
Lol MattP you should feel like you are in high school, it's your fault.

If you are complaining about an unnecessary post in a sub forum then you should also complain about your unnecessary post in the topic.

People are always posting these kinds of threads and if you didn't notice a lot of people are always interested in these kinds of threads. WHY?? Because it is an online community where people can talk about this type of stuff, if you and anyone else doesn't like it then you should reconsider signing onto a public forum or just ignore these threads completely. Simply put get over it and read on to something else you enjoy.

To the OP, go race and get the damn vid. If there is no vid then it did not happen. Good luck.

Also what kind of work do you do?

I just skimmed your post and I appreciate the insight, but maybe your the one that needs to heed your own advice and ignore my posts completely.

Oh and Just for clarification, its my fault that I feel like Im in highschool because I am bothered by people who make bitchy posts about others saying their cars are slow, which ends up causing unecessary drama, Right? :dw:

Two, If the OP would have nutted up and actually raced the guy instead of creating a thread talking about it there would have been no need for, as you so eloquently put, an "unecessary" response from me. This whole mindset of yours makes absolutely no sense. So, with your reasoning does that mean I can complain about your post too as it does not add value to this "unecessary" thread?

Lastly, 'if there is no vid then it did not happen'...Enough said LOL - Logic doesn't seem to be your forte. Try again tomorrow.

I'm a chick sexer.

matt incase u havent noticed it seems like ur not very well liked on this thread lol

And I wouldn't have it any other way. :rockon:

Jesus this section's gone to hell. It's ROADKILL fer chrissakes! OP, go f' him up and then post back. Quit yer bitchin' already.

+one million

Last edited:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Whining was detected as soon as I opened the thread and saw the "crying smiley" :)cryying:) followed by remarks to the effect of 'someone thinks their cars faster than mine, but I don't think it is. Help Me SVTP!'

And a Cervini kit is exactly that, a body kit..Or as the OP called it, a ricer kit. It still has the same drivetrain/internals as a GT with procharger. So the arguement that they are rare, while true, seems to be completely irrelevent to the subject at hand.

So I will shrug at you, or the OP all I please until he kills the other guy and makes this thread worthy of the "bread and butter" racing section I call Road kill.

Id rather be an asshole-Enough said about you right and keep on shrugging tough guy. LOL

Thanks for making my point about them being rare, and if he new it had a procharger(again which model D1-sc?) he likely would have posted it. You come off as very condescending soooooooo

Last edited:

Crazy01Cobra

Established Member
I just skimmed your post and I appreciate the insight, but maybe your the one that needs to heed your own advice and ignore my posts completely.

Oh and Just for clarification, its my fault that I feel like Im in highschool because I am bothered by people who make bitchy posts about others saying their cars are slow, which ends up causing unecessary drama, Right? :dw:

Two, If the OP would have nutted up and actually raced the guy instead of creating a thread talking about it there would have been no need for, as you so eloquently put, an "unecessary" response from me. This whole mindset of yours makes absolutely no sense. So, with your reasoning does that mean I can complain about your post too as it does not add value to this "unecessary" thread?

Lastly, 'if there is no vid then it did not happen'...Enough said LOL - Logic doesn't seem to be your forte. Try again tomorrow.

I'm a chick sexer.

Actually at this point I'm defending someone else and not posting a pointless reply. :bash: Where's your logic?

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Christ on a crutch, if this was LS1Tech, Unit would've locked this POS already for NO RACE in the Kill Story section. Seriously OP, go race this guy and post back in a fresh, unmutilated thread on how it went. Good luck with the run.

670 of 4993

Head Colostomizer
Established Member
haha, ud be racing a big ugly piece of plastic on wheels...if u even call it a race lol

do work son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread