Icey Reservoir Anyone?

BAMM BAMM

Veteran SVT Poster
Established Member
Remember these??!! They're baaaaaack!!! :banana::pepper::rockon::burnout:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=423105

True Forged is making another batch of these! For those of you who missed out last time, THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!! Do a search in this forum and you'll see nothing but GREAT reviews of this innovative product. They're $600 and available with a host of options to "personalize" them.

C'mon people!!! Don't miss this chance!!!

Last edited:

wigginwilly00

Another day in Paradise
Established Member
This is one of my favorite mods yet.. There is big noticeble difference in accelleration once you charge the system during A/C operation. Great Mod and I personally highly recommend this upgrade to all Lightning owners. It's extra horsepower at the touch of your fingers once A/C system is on....Very cool.....:rockon:
PB010603.jpg

PB010609.jpg

PB010604.jpg

boost_freak

Whipple Powered
Established Member
that thread is from September. There was a thread recently where they said they weren't going to be making them anymore for the lightning.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
This is one of my favorite mods yet.. There is big noticeble difference in accelleration once you charge the system during A/C operation. Great Mod and I personally highly recommend this upgrade to all Lightning owners. It's extra horsepower at the touch of your fingers once A/C system is on....Very cool.....:rockon:

It can't be used when you are at the track though, right?

BAMM BAMM

Veteran SVT Poster
Established Member
They are now going to make 1 more batch. I think like 10 or so. True Forged wants to see how this batch sells before making them on a regular basis.

truk

Established Member
why would tech question this??? there is no safety issue, its not apower adder persay

ecoastkid

Established Member
I would do this in a second if it was a completely hidden system.

Someone mentioned you could create a catch can for condensation while at the track.

Users who are viewing this thread