Ideas about protecting car from a cat

USMCracing

Established Member
Whatever you do don't ever sneak up on a the cat while its sleeping on your car. It will scratch the shit out of your Cobra. Had it happen to my first Mustang (blk on blk 91 LX). I then get the 22 and made sure that cat never walked/slept on another car ever. I know that you can't have the cat wacked since its your wifes and you'll have to due with a upset wife for a few weeks or more. So you may just have to due with it, I'd say don't let the cat stay in the Cobra's room. Hell its a cat let it live outside and catch mice and stuff. Make earn its living rights like dogs do. Dogs watch the house when you're not home and are happy as hell to see you return. Cats just look at you like you're a dumb ass and meow when they want food. I hate cats but my wifes has a cat too so I know what you have to due with. If you don't have a dog get one that doesn't like cats. Good Luck with the cat

98 Yeller' SVT

Perpetual bottle filler
Established Member
Tell your wife that that you know for a 100% fact the cat will ruin the paint job on your car and that cat+garage is just not an option...you bought her a new freakin' house for pete's sake.

Stand your ground, bro.
They say when your married you gotta pick your battles, this is a battle I'd die winning. That cat WILL ruin your paint job in very short order!

If that's not an option....
a) have cat declawed
b) get good quality, thick car cover
c) insert long stick in cats rectum and use grease absorbing cat fur to "sweep garage" every time you catch it on your car.

p.s. killitkillitkillitkillitkillitkillit

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
We used to have a cat, until dad brought one of his trucks home and parked it in the driveway. And the cat decided to fall asleep in the fan shroud. Made one hell of a noise.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by USMCracing
Whatever you do don't ever sneak up on a the cat while its sleeping on your car. It will scratch the shit out of your Cobra. Had it happen to my first Mustang (blk on blk 91 LX). I then get the 22 and made sure that cat never walked/slept on another car ever. I know that you can't have the cat wacked since its your wifes and you'll have to due with a upset wife for a few weeks or more. So you may just have to due with it, I'd say don't let the cat stay in the Cobra's room. Hell its a cat let it live outside and catch mice and stuff. Make earn its living rights like dogs do. Dogs watch the house when you're not home and are happy as hell to see you return. Cats just look at you like you're a dumb ass and meow when they want food. I hate cats but my wifes has a cat too so I know what you have to due with. If you don't have a dog get one that doesn't like cats. Good Luck with the cat

just wrap a ton of duct-tape sticky side out around a t-ball bat and whack away!

cobravert03

Why? Because it's funny.
My car is garaged with the cat as well. Little pawprints showed up once before I found a $20 Barge carcover that works great. It's kind of a pain to take on and off, but I don't have time to drive it more than a couple of times a week anyway.

If you're more inclined to knock off the cat, here are a couple of ideas I heard a long time ago that might be fun:

1) Bury it up to it's neck in the yard, then cut the grass.
2) Put in a bucket of cement up to it's neck, let it dry, turn it over and drop it from a height.

MeeeOOOOWWWW!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread