Ideas for cyber monday TV

Established Member
Wife says its ok to get a TV for the play room, so I want a 50-55 inch decent for tv as well as gaming. I know its late, but any ideas on cyber Monday deals. Prefer not to go over $400

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Got a pretty good price on a VIZIO from sams club Sunday. Maybe check out their website, see if the sale is still going?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Wife says its ok to get a TV for the play room, so I want a 50-55 inch decent for tv as well as gaming. I know its late, but any ideas on cyber Monday deals. Prefer not to go over $400

How did you make out?
I doubt you will find a very good 50-55" for $400.
I hope I'm wrong though!

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Is your gaming system in 4k? If not, do not buy a 4k unless you will upgrade your console to 4k able soon.

For example we would love to buy a 65"-70" tv. Since i game on my PC (master race) and our cable doesnt have 4k channels, we wont be spending a lot of money. The 4k TV's have taken over there market and due to our media not being in 4k, it's a great thing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If $400 is your limit, it's going to be hard to find a decent 55" TV. You really need to visit Best Buy, Costco, Sam's Club, BJs (or similar) where numerous TVs are on display to compare picture quality. The cheaper TVs are not going to look as good as most more expensive sets. If picture quality isn't a high priority, you'll likely find something in your price range. But again, consider looking at what Best Buy, Costco, Sam's Club and BJs offer. JMO.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is your gaming system in 4k? If not, do not buy a 4k unless you will upgrade your console to 4k able soon.

For example we would love to buy a 65"-70" tv. Since i game on my PC (master race) and our cable doesnt have 4k channels, we wont be spending a lot of money. The 4k TV's have taken over there market and due to our media not being in 4k, it's a great thing.
Good points! I'm not aware of any cable 4K programming available at the present. And I know for a fact that Cox has nothing planned in the near future, because of the exorbitant cost to upgrade their network. We have DirecTV, which does have 4K programming/movies. So I decided to go with an LG OLED 4K set and have been totally pleased with it.

ViciousJay

Established Member
Don't buy any TV's during christmas! Mainly they the junk stores are trying to get rid of.

Wait till the superbowl!

Never_Enough

Established Member
I picked up a Vizio M65-E0 last week. So far so good!
I checked out some 4K content on Netflix & it looks awesome on this TV.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I picked up a regular Vizio 55 4k last year for around 500 I think? Its been solid. Great picture quality and upscaling works well.

Logan@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I bought a 55P607 for $450 shipped. 4k HDR, 10 bit....literally the best TV you can buy for the money. Pretty crazy reviews, too. Have used it for a few weeks now and nothing but praise.

Established Member
Best buy had a Sharp 55 class LED 2160p smart 4k ultra HD Roku for 399. I had a sharp once before that I liked, other than it needed better speakers. Figure I can add a sound bar later if needed. Thanks for the input

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Fry's had a solid deal yesterday for a Samsung 55 inch 4K for $400. Should of picked that up. I've owned pretty much nothing but Samsungs and have had great results.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Best buy had a Sharp 55 class LED 2160p smart 4k ultra HD Roku for 399. I had a sharp once before that I liked, other than it needed better speakers. Figure I can add a sound bar later if needed. Thanks for the input

What's the model#? Did you research it?

Established Member
Passed it off to my 17 year old. Its what he found. My wife has trained me well. We need this. I picked it out. You pay for it.

Users who are viewing this thread