ideas for side of Whipple

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
thinking about putting something on the sides of the Whipple, the Ford Racing badges fell off a while back, either due to heat or poor adhesion, anyways really didn't care for the Ford Racing ones anyways.... was browsing and found a badge I had not seen before. sold by Yates Performance and Blue oval industries. Its 5 3/8" x 3/4, the side of the whipple is approx 7 1/2" x 1 1/2". The lettering on the emblem is close to what is used on top for Whipple. cheap enough might just order to see how it looks.

terminator badge.jpg

SlowSVT

Established Member
Not a big fan of graphic added to the car it doesn't look professional IMO. I peeled the Ford Racing decal off the 2.3 and now I have 15 sq. in more in cooling surface area on the blower. Sometimes "less" is "more". I prefer the factory "works" look which is all business and zero bling.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I've been watching those emblems on eBay for quite awhile. I may order up the all black.

cj428mach

Established Member
I believe a forum member makes those as he made a thread about them.

It would be nice if they could do custom sizes as it might take care of the TVS VMP logo that everyone wants to get rid of.

Users who are viewing this thread