Idiot falls off of mini excavator. rofl

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
god damn hilarious!!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM2z8DMDCAE"]YouTube- TAKEUCHI MINI EXCAVATOR ACCIDENT LIVE DIGGER CRASH BAGGER UNFALL 挖掘机 事故 escavadora[/ame]

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
"You alright?! You alright?! You alright?!"

Damn that would have pissed me off.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
If that thing would have fell over on top of him he would have been dead meat. Those things are little but they are extrememly heavy. He pushed it beyond the limits of its capabilities and he found out the hard way. FACE PLANT.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
very unsafe trench work, they did none of the safty things your suppose to do.

Iron Fist

Established Member
lol, with all the pissin' around they did with that thing, it would be faster to just jump in with a shovel.

SCMOKN

Established Member
"My Mama always said, life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get.":bash:

TakeAwayTheFear

Stabbing the Drama
Established Member
"You alright?! You alright?! You alright?!"

Damn that would have pissed me off.

**** yeah it does. when I was a kid i was blowing down a hill on my friends skateboard, i wanted to slow down and i was real good at spinning 90 deg. and just sliding sideways..

well..... my friend didnt tell me he had soaked the wheels in wd-40 all night to clean the bearings.

I went to slide and the board just slipped out from under me while i was going 15 to 20mph and pretty much back flopped in front of someones house in the street. knocked the wind out of my real good!!!! and all they could say from the 2nd story balcony was you ok?? you ok? you ok?:fm:

Users who are viewing this thread