If there was ever a time to support Law Enforcement, it is NOW!

musclefan21

Established Member
Regardless of your possible negative experiences with a a couple of cops before, It is much bigger than you and me now. If you disagree with what's happening to LE throughout the country today, this is the time to support LE to overcome this current climate.

Just wanted to throw this out there, because it is just heart breaking to watch this unfold before my eyes.

SHOdown220

Established Member
Regardless of your possible negative experiences with a a couple of cops before, It is much bigger than you and me now. If you disagree with what's happening to LE throughout the country today, this is the time to support LE to overcome this current climate.

Just wanted to throw this out there, because it is just heart breaking to watch this unfold before my eyes.

There was a sherrif deputy I helped at work the other day. He came in for some service, agreed to the estimate and dropped his vehicle off. When he picked up he asked why the price was so much lower than the original estimate, I told him I appreciate what he is doing out there and just trying to help out any way I can. Those guys dont get paid enough to deal with the bullshit people are doing right now.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Yep, all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Last edited:

AssPikle

Established Member
I've been pulled over many many times. Given I bet well over 2,000 dollars worth of tickets. One cop even came to the door with his fire arm in his hand and was yelling at me to exit the vehicle and turn around. I've also been cuffed and put in the back of a car. All of these situations were my fault. I knew it, and was thankful that I eventually came out with a straight head and on the right path.

What I experienced was never the cops fault. How did I turn it around? I went into the military and get set straight. I didnt bitch, or protest, or complain. I looked at myself and realized it was me and not the cops doing their job.

Some of them are wrong and even racist pricks. But the bulk of these guys and gals bust their asses to serve and protect. They get very little respect from folks outside their circle, and its shameful. I tell every one of law enforcement I see, that I am thankful for their service.

Klay

Established Member
I definitely support the police and what is happening to that officer in Atlanta is a huge injustice. If he were to somehow get charged and receive the death sentence, I think we are pretty much at a civil war point (unless Trump pardons him).

However, I truly hope police as a whole will now start questioning any orders they receive to harass or arrest Americans who have been protesting the Covid stay at home orders or any other unconstitutional laws. The same people who were protesting for our freedoms against a tyrannical government are the same people who are supporting the cops now.

The ones against the police and are all for defunding them are the same ones who were all for destroying people who would dare protest these unconstitutional rules regarding Covid.

I know not all police were on board with enforcing these crazy Covid laws but I saw way too many who were fine with it.

But back to the main point, my heart and prayers go out to all the police officers who have been hurt or killed. There is no way I would ever be ok with the blatant disrespect people are dishing out to police officers. I also have compassion for those still having to deal with all these ruthless protestors (even the so called peaceful protestors since they constantly chant hateful things).

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Look, I've been harassed by them, pulled over to see what I was up to. I've caught the roof of a Caprice with my head a few times. But the truth is I was being a punk and causing trouble. Hell I even had them lie to me so I would come down to the police station so they could arrest me.
Then one day I realized, it wasn't the cops that were being pricks, it was me. And if I didn't change my direction I was going to end up in jail. So I learned to live in a civil society and not cause trouble. And 25+ years later it's worked out great.
I didn't change my color, I didn't change my zip code, I didn't ask the cops to change the law for me, I changed my damn attitude.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Agree 100% OP.

IMHO the defund initiative:
1) Is totally funded and driven by outside forces, communicated by the msm. Soros and others worldwide are behind it.
2) Very few Americans agree with it. MSM want you to believe majority does. That is a lie. The polls they present are a lie.
3) It's yet another effort to divide America so the dems and others can gain more control.

BTW: shumer, aoc, talib, omar, have been very quiet lately. Be ready another huge effort from them to destroy America, and to just steal the election outright.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Sent from my SM-G988U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I watched that episode twice. His emotional response to the old vet doing drugs was, well, emotional. It shows the humanity/compassionate side of police work. I've seen many other officers' compassionate responses to those in dire straights on Live PD as well. Which is why it was SO dumb (blame the cancel-culture) to kill the show. People need to see that side of cops, doing their everyday jobs, which often includes danger. Today, EVERY time I see a cop in my day to day travels, I either wave to them, thank them, or give them a thumbs up.

snakecharmer

Established Member
OP, you are SO right on this. Are there bad cops? Absolutely. And they should be ruthlessly rooted out. But they are a tiny fraction and the 99% of the good ones NEED our support. They are walking off the job left and right, retiring earlier, and younger folks that were considering a career in law enforcement are now looking elsewhere. If this continues the country will be in the world of hurt.

So say/do something nice for a cop. Anything. If even just a simple smile and wishing them a good day. A couple of weeks ago I saw three eating breakfast and told the waitress to put their bill on mine anonymously and tell them thank you. It made my day to be able to do something for them, even if small.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
As a retired officer who still works in public safety with LE (including my former agency), I thank all those who continue to support the police officers who dedicate themselves to a job to the extent that most don't understand. It truly hurts to see what LE has to deal with these days. I had dark days in my 34 years where you looked over your shoulder at home because of things happening that the community was not too happy with.

Good cops DO hate bad cops.

To any of my Blue Line Brothers that see this, STAY SAFE!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I definitely support the police and what is happening to that officer in Atlanta is a huge injustice. If he were to somehow get charged and receive the death sentence, I think we are pretty much at a civil war point (unless Trump pardons him).

Thought about this many times, the whole civil war thing. Problem is, whats the battle lines? Our last one, there was a clear cut line, geographically and ideologically; north vs south. This is just people's differing opinions for the most part, with no clear geographical divide. The other problem is the side that would stand to gain the most (the right) from a civil war believes in the system too much to even fire a shot. We are far too polite and all have too much to lose to take up arms against our fellow citizens unless its for direct personal protection. The fact you haven't seen an ex seal fire team go and storm Chaz and liberate it and hand it back to Seattle is proof the right wont actually do shit; our answer is going "well thats who they voted in, maybe vote better" even when staring down the barrel of insane voter fraud. The left, however, fully embraces chaos and anarchy as its their ideologies when allowed to run to their fullest limits.

Also without clear battle lines, what, if there's civil war left vs right, I'm in CA; do I just fall in with the left because of geography? Do I get 1mo before war breaks out to relocate to a red territory? Do I fight my blue state from within like some clandestine "behind enemy lines" rebel spy?

However, I truly hope police as a whole will now start questioning any orders they receive to harass or arrest Americans who have been protesting the Covid stay at home orders or any other unconstitutional laws. The same people who were protesting for our freedoms against a tyrannical government are the same people who are supporting the cops now.

The ones against the police and are all for defunding them are the same ones who were all for destroying people who would dare protest these unconstitutional rules regarding Covid.

I know not all police were on board with enforcing these crazy Covid laws but I saw way too many who were fine with it.

Hundred percenter there. Pure insanity to watch the left vilify every "Reopen" protester and applaud law enforcement for standing in line in full riot gear and pushing back at them (and going against their constitutional oath mind you), and then two weeks later they did a full about face and said protesters were good and cops were bad. And yeah, many polls show the vast majority of Americans are pro-LEO, but the media doesn't give a shit about that; whatever it takes to push the narrative. Not to mention most people have little to no college experience, a simple Stats 101 class tells you every ****ing poll ever taken is pretty much complete bullshit and biased. But that goes without saying, most people watching these news outlets arent very well educated.

jaxbusa

Established Member
However, I truly hope police as a whole will now start questioning any orders they receive to harass or arrest Americans who have been protesting the Covid stay at home orders or any other unconstitutional laws.

I’ve spoken candidly with an officer I know about this. It was basically explained like this: Getting mad at a cop for enforcing a law is like getting mad at a cashier for the price of a product. They didn’t make the law and they probably don’t agree with it either. This person also told me that you put a target on your back from management if you don’t do what they want. This is not an attack on your post, it just reminded me about my conversation with an officer. There are many different agencies and I’m sure they operate differently. This was one of many.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
100% with you on that, OP.

Haven’t always been the biggest fan of police. But current state of affairs has me reevaluating my feelings towards them as a whole. Just like with races, there are some bad apples, but you can’t paint all of them with the same broad brush.

They go out there and while doing their job, keep society safe.

You need strong dogs to protect the sheep from the wolf, even if this means that every once in a while a sheep gets bit by one of the dogs. You do not want to see what happens to the flock of sheep without dogs to protect them from the wolf.

100% support.

Users who are viewing this thread