If there was ever a time to support Law Enforcement, it is NOW!

Blown 89

Established Member
I've had a lot of interactions with police and have even been unjustly cuffed in the back of a cruiser before. They all ended well because I'm not an idiot. It has nothing to do with my skin color.

Klay

Established Member
I’ve spoken candidly with an officer I know about this. It was basically explained like this: Getting mad at a cop for enforcing a law is like getting mad at a cashier for the price of a product. They didn’t make the law and they probably don’t agree with it either. This person also told me that you put a target on your back from management if you don’t do what they want. This is not an attack on your post, it just reminded me about my conversation with an officer. There are many different agencies and I’m sure they operate differently. This was one of many.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Ya I definitely understand that and didn't mean to imply they are responsible for the laws they enforce. I was mainly trying to convey that those of us who value our constitutional rights are generally the ones who support the police consistently. Those protesting/rioting/looting are finicky and only support them when they enforce stuff they want (like the stay at home orders). So I hope they would think twice before arresting someone protesting something clearly unconstitutional, even if they didn't create the law(s). We can stand together against those who wish harm on police officers and those who want to strip us of constitutional rights (generally the same group of people).

Police need all the support they can get. Hopefully, this is an eye opener for officers to see who their friends truly are in the civilian world.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I'll do everything in my power to help LEOs be safe, smart, and sane as long as they do everything in their power to protect the rights of the people when they are inevitably taken away.

They say the thin blue line is what separates order from chaos, but pretty soon that blue line can't be the fence anymore, it's going to have to pick a side

Posts and likes are not mine.

Klay

Established Member
Thought about this many times, the whole civil war thing. Problem is, whats the battle lines? Our last one, there was a clear cut line, geographically and ideologically; north vs south. This is just people's differing opinions for the most part, with no clear geographical divide. The other problem is the side that would stand to gain the most (the right) from a civil war believes in the system too much to even fire a shot. We are far too polite and all have too much to lose to take up arms against our fellow citizens unless its for direct personal protection. The fact you haven't seen an ex seal fire team go and storm Chaz and liberate it and hand it back to Seattle is proof the right wont actually do shit; our answer is going "well thats who they voted in, maybe vote better" even when staring down the barrel of insane voter fraud. The left, however, fully embraces chaos and anarchy as its their ideologies when allowed to run to their fullest limits.

Also without clear battle lines, what, if there's civil war left vs right, I'm in CA; do I just fall in with the left because of geography? Do I get 1mo before war breaks out to relocate to a red territory? Do I fight my blue state from within like some clandestine "behind enemy lines" rebel spy?

Hundred percenter there. Pure insanity to watch the left vilify every "Reopen" protester and applaud law enforcement for standing in line in full riot gear and pushing back at them (and going against their constitutional oath mind you), and then two weeks later they did a full about face and said protesters were good and cops were bad. And yeah, many polls show the vast majority of Americans are pro-LEO, but the media doesn't give a shit about that; whatever it takes to push the narrative. Not to mention most people have little to no college experience, a simple Stats 101 class tells you every ****ing poll ever taken is pretty much complete bullshit and biased. But that goes without saying, most people watching these news outlets arent very well educated.

Ya, I definitely have wondered the same about how a civil war would look now. Dont get me wrong, I do not wish for that and I sincerely pray it doesn't happen.

I would imagine it would be more regional. Since we are both in California, I know exactly what you mean. I think counties or even cities would be battling against other counties/cities. I doubt you would see states standing as a single unit, even red states.

It would be messy and the sides probably split along politically lines (conservative vs liberal). That would make it difficult to tell who is on which side.

I hope we never have to find out.

musclefan21

Established Member
I've had a lot of interactions with police and have even been unjustly cuffed in the back of a cruiser before. They all ended well because I'm not an idiot. It has nothing to do with my skin color.
I wish most people had your honesty.

Users who are viewing this thread