If you could bring back one TV show for one season...

S8ER01Z

Established Member
It was comparable to the original Knight Rider with better special effects. The biggest downfall was that Chrysler was partnered with the show and EVERY vehicle used on it was a Chrysler product. And Chrysler wasn't exactly putting out great cars in the early '90s... I'd still enjoy a new season of it, with new Vipers and other SRT products.

I brought that up a month ago at work. The drone was awesome and similar to the quadcopter stuff they are building now.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
cant believe nobody has mentioned this yet, unless y'all dont know. SOUTHLAND!! they just cancelled it again!! :cuss: they even talk about this show on the radio the day after it airs and theyre always saying how great it is etc... and it is! :kaboom:

some of the shows mentioned were great shows. like Sopranos, The Shield, Seinfeld. Seinfeld had already past its peak and was starting to go downhill in the last season imo. Sopranos had hit its peak and was beginning to get old. The Shield definitely went out on top which is what most shows aim for. used to love X files but man did that show go downhill in a BIG way and then they just dragged it out :nonono:

Chappelle Show was one that definitely ended too early obviously. that's one id like to see come back.

Beavis and Butt head

they did bring it back a few months ago :thumbsup:

DEMARCO313

Established Member
You all pretty much said all mines so ill say some that I didn't see nobody mention:

Family matters
Highlander
Renegade
The Jeffersons
Good times
Sanford and Son
Saved by the bell
South Park
Mama's Family

Last edited:

mdever12

Established Member
If I won the lottery I would pay everyone involved with Blue Mountain State to make the fourth season

Users who are viewing this thread