If you could repaint your cobra ANY color what color would you choose

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
This is just for fun no repainting involved.

Doesn't have to be a factory color, picture walking into the paint section at home depot all colors are an option.

Id go new coat of bab, but mystic on the daily driver sn 95 (i own 2 sn95s)

Also I'm sure its been done but I'd love to see our car in 03 cobra sonic blue.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Definitely the stock Crystal White with a little pearl mixed in.

If i went totally different it would likely be some form of candy red.

Last edited:

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Definitely the stock Crystal White with a little pearl mixed in.

If i went totally different it would likely be some form of candy red.

Brand new clean crystal white looks soo good.

Candy red with flake would be badass but say hello to tickets lol they love pulling over red cars

laddanator

Established Member
I have a Mystic and I love that color but damn everytime I drive it, I find a new scratch somewhere and have to whip out the buffing wheel. I think white hides scratches better.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Cement grey from a Scion TC; that color is genius. I do love Chrome yellow, BAB, and first and foremost Crystal White.

Mystic is wayyyy at the bottom of the line for me; I don't really find it attractive. Not sure why, I just don't see the hype about it. Sure it changes color, but only like 2 of those colors even look good.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Cement grey from a Scion TC; that color is genius. I do love Chrome yellow, BAB, and first and foremost Crystal White.

Mystic is wayyyy at the bottom of the line for me; I don't really find it attractive. Not sure why, I just don't see the hype about it. Sure it changes color, but only like 2 of those colors even look good.

Yeah I hear you at certain angles the mystic can seem a bit odd but at the right angle it looks nice.

I know this is an 04 cobra but still looks nice
http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/311/311968/folders/296815/2376502TrunkLidMat1a.jpg

I would love to see a mystic in the color combo of Bab and crystal white

96Mystic1189

Established Member
Haters ^^ haha just kidding. Wouldnt drive any other color, it stole my heart as a child and I am so glad to actually own one now.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Haters ^^ haha just kidding. Wouldnt drive any other color, it stole my heart as a child and I am so glad to actually own one now.

Hahaha. Sounds like the guy a few posts above this dislikes it a lot. Lol. I'd still love to own a mystic second fav stock color.

At certain angles and sunlight the color can look slightly off but for the most part sick color!!

Is their any differences between 96 and 04s colors?

mr. b_98GT

Established Member
Kona Blue Metallic. I've seen a few pictures of SN's painted this color, and they look really good. I'd probably go with Nightmist Blue from the '67 days if I didn't go with Kona.

96Mystic1189

Established Member
Hahaha. Sounds like the guy a few posts above this dislikes it a lot. Lol. I'd still love to own a mystic second fav stock color.

At certain angles and sunlight the color can look slightly off but for the most part sick color!!

Is their any differences between 96 and 04s colors?

Yes there is a big difference. The 96 shows more colors and is darker.

Just curious what color in mystic everyone hates? I cant seem to find a bad angle.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Yes there is a big difference. The 96 shows more colors and is darker.

Just curious what color in mystic everyone hates? I cant seem to find a bad angle.

Good to know never had the chance to see two side by side at a 360 degree angle.

Can't explain the bad angle sun may shine on it oddly and at certain times look All brown

laddanator

Established Member
I've always wanted a Mystic since 96 and iI finally got one but I'm always on pins and needles that the paint will get damaged on a daily basis!

So my color would be a metallic silver.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I don't currently have a Cobra but want one in the next year or two after I get my garage built. I've always loved the BAB and Crystal White.

GRUSE

Established Member
So many choices and none of them are wrong. Don't see a lot of purple Cobras,must be a reason for that.

Users who are viewing this thread