If you do the doobie .. you might want to read this ...

ViciousJay

Established Member
The only reason isn't not 100% legal is because they can't totally regulate it the grow policies with states or write a certain law like others, but I find it funny the legalize states have a surplus in state funding and actually have better health coverage and gave money back to the tax payers.
hmmmm

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
The only reason isn't not 100% legal is because they can't totally regulate it the grow policies with states or write a certain law like others, but I find it funny the legalize states have a surplus in state funding and actually have better health coverage and gave money back to the tax payers.
hmmmm

The states that have benefitted the most use that money for the cost of legalization and research with a few million extra going into their general fund. With a budget of billions of dollars it's extremely minimal. Let's not act like their coffers are suddenly overflowing because of legalization.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
The states that have benefitted the most use that money for the cost of legalization and research with a few million extra going into their general fund. With a budget of billions of dollars it's extremely minimal. Let's not act like their coffers are suddenly overflowing because of legalization.

There's also addition by subtraction.

How much money do you think these states are saving by having to spend less money + resources on enforcing anti pot laws?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
There's also addition by subtraction.

How much money do you think these states are saving by having to spend less money + resources on enforcing anti pot laws?

Those are controlled on local levels not state levels, but still a net gain to taxpayers overall.

budman5023

Established Member
and then see if there are follow-ups down the road. Most of you won't give a shit but here it is anyway:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/marijuana-holds-three-fold-blood-pressure-death-risk-063648830.html
Fake News! But seriously, there are always reports like this good and bad. Fact is, people believe what they want to believe and do what they wanna do. Especially these days. I am not going to preach either side of this, but I will say if I wanna get high or medicated and do it safely in my own space, that's my business. Its all about moderation. "Asprin is perfectly legal, but if you take 13 of those mother$*#@!?%, it will be your last headache."

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Fake News! But seriously, there are always reports like this good and bad. Fact is, people believe what they want to believe and do what they wanna do. Especially these days. I am not going to preach either side of this, but I will say if I wanna get high or medicated and do it safely in my own space, that's my business. Its all about moderation. "Asprin is perfectly legal, but if you take 13 of those mother$*#@!?%, it will be your last headache."

I 100% agree with the highlighted portion as long as there are no kids in the home. I am still not convinced people should be allowed to drive after smoking weed and there should be stiff penalties for exposing kids to it.

Users who are viewing this thread