If you do the doobie .. you might want to read this ...

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Well it's reefer ok? Not reffer. Reefer
The point was you have, at best, anecdotal evidence. High blood pressure doesn't really have many symptoms you can feel just walking around. Just because you and all the users you sell to don't feel worse, doesn't mean it didn't make your blood pressure worse. Plus that is not nearly the sample size one needs.

That being said, this is a garbage study.

Well it's reefer ok? Not reffer. Reefer
Thanks for the spell check.
Had the sticky thc on my fingers and hit the keys wrong .
Thanks again

nxhappy

Established Member
USAF Recruiter: "Have you ever smoked dope?"
Me: "Yes."
Recruiter: "How many times?"
Me: "What?"
Recruiter: "Did you experiment in High School?"
Me: "I was in full scale research."
Recruiter: "I'm going to put down 5 times."
Me: "Okay."
hahahahhahahahahahaha

nxhappy

Established Member
you know what's most excellent? A large 12x10 green rice crispy treat special. Yeah, that'll raise the blood pressure. Also make you forget about any bad shit you went through the entire month ...

Troponin

Established Member
Uhh, no. A strawman argument is one that tries to refute the findings of the study by redirecting to some other point.

Not completely.

"A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent."

The debate was about the study, but you made it about pro cannabis advocates, fulfilling all parts of this definition.

DropSVT

Established Member
Last time I had pot was in the 80s and its effects were not pleasant. Dizziness, pulsating hotness, confusion. I can buy some up the street tonight if I want but won't.

According to this study u would be considered a user for just trying it once. It's a BS study that doesn't really prove anything just shows there might be links between the two

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Blown 89

Established Member
I don't support the legalization of drugs however it's important to point out that when you see things in the news that say "A new study suggests" it generally means that a study was done, concluded that, but was not peer reviewed or confirmed. There's a process where studies are restudied, verified to be true/fals, explained, followed up with, etc, etc before it's taken as scientific fact.

In car terms it's a mechanic telling you he saw a puddle of fluid under the car and he thinks that a piston failure caused the block to crack. He hasn't looked at the fluid, or the block, or torn the engine apart but he'll get back to you when he knows for sure. Until you have solid evidence supporting the theory that a piston failed you take the cause of failure with a grain of salt until you know other factors didn't cause the failure. That's where we're at with this.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Blood pressure increase is probably from all the food consumed after toking up and getting munchies, then eating every frakkin' potato chip in the house, plus a pint of Ben & Jerry's......

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
As far as studies go , it is wise to see who are the ones , that have the MOST to GAIN , from the study , whoe started the study and why .

Remember , its bad stuff weed is !!!!!
Or man its badd ass stuff man. ..

Zemedici

Established Member
It could kill you in 24 hours and the pot heads would still defend it. Nothing to see here.

Cigarettes are PROVEN to eventually kill you. They're legal.

Alcohol is PROVEN to have long lasting effects on the body that are fatal, its legal.

I have yet to find a CONCLUSIVE study that shows long term negative effects of marijuana use, much less LETHAL ones. And I'm not a 'let's legalize it' kind of guy, I don't care what someone else does in their home. But call a spade a spade. It's not legal because the government hasn't found a way to make their money off the distribution and regulation yet.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

Alcohol is PROVEN to have long lasting effects on the body that are fatal, its legal.

I have yet to find a CONCLUSIVE study that shows long term negative effects of marijuana use, much less LETHAL ones. And I'm not a 'let's legalize it' kind of guy, I don't care what someone else does in their home. But call a spade a spade. It's not legal because the government hasn't found a way to make their money off the distribution and regulation yet.

qr9WA.gif

ashleyroachclip

Established Member

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Weed , actually Marijuana , was made illegal in 1936 , buy 3 barrons , wood , cotton , steel as they bought off congress.
Hemp is included in this listing , and has been proven buy uncle same , with their own studies , to be a superior product for making paper , cloth , lumber and rope .
You can verify my post , by reading the governments results in Emperor Wears No Clothes .

Users who are viewing this thread