If you had to sell your Terminator...what would you get?

Pyro

Established Member
Now don't read anything into this post but if you HAD to sell your Terminator for something more practical, what would it be? Econo box, built up 4x4, sports sedan, Hybrid car???? I'm sure it depends on where you live and what you plan to do with it.... but lets see some opinions.:shrug:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
I would get...

I would get an Acura TL or a Audi S4 with all the trimmings !!! Both are nice cars but don't pack the raw power of the power of the cobra... Then again, not many other cars do...:rockon:

Last edited:

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
Practical? Are you looking to stay in the price range of the Cobra? If so, I'd go with a Beemer. Very slick cars. You can keep somewhere near the feel of a Terminator if you can pony up the cash for an M3.

oldmodman

Established Member
I am going to get the next incarnation of the VW Tuargeg. In 2005 as a 2006 model they are going to have it available in a 14" longer body and a 10" longer wheelbase. All the extra space will be in the cargo area. And it will be available with the V-10 Twin Turbo Diesel and six speed paddle shifter. But I am going to keep my Cobra anyway! The VW will replace my 1992 Explorer.
By the way the diesel had 550 ft lb of torque and over 335 hp. And yes it is moddable!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
My wife just bought an Audi. While we were at the dealership I got the chance to sit in the S4 and I was definitely impressed by the car as well as the Audi service/reliability.

Vapor

Established Member
A 97+ NSX. Better gas mileage, razor sharp handling, great reliability. Sure, its slower, and even less practical, but its a lot of car for the money

Juiced-03

Established Member
I've been pondering the idea of getting a BMW X5 4.8is, so I can tow a boat in style and be able to go camping/hunting in the fall. I miss not being able to hunt because I cant make it to the snow.

Plus the X5's are quick!!! :D

"4.8-liter, 32-valve V-8 engine with Valvetronic variable valve lift delivers 355-hp of thrilling performance, 369 lb-feet of torque, and an unforgettable 5.9-second launch to 60 mph*."

02_X5MYU.jpg

But I will probably wait to see what the new Lightning has to offer :thumbsup:. My brother just bought a Landrover Defender 90 and boy is that thing cool. Very rugged!!

Last edited:

Wayneo

Established Member
I'd get a 93-98 Supra TT. I was already thinking about selling my cobra to get one but that is not going to happen I just can't do it. When the times comes that is what I want.

Forbidden Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by fubu795
I'm with juiced on this one, bmw's have always been my favorite cars, maybe an m3 or m5???

One thing's for sure... it ain't a Ford. My buddies slow-ass 1995 BMW 325 sedan with over 120k mile rides rock solid compared to my 2003 cobra with rattles and creeks from the dashboard and elsewhere.

I'm done with domestic cars. I'm going for a Twin Turbo Supra next. A used one with low-mileage that is... $$$

wjfawb0

Established Member
If I had to get something more practical, I'd get a WRX or an econo box. I'd save my money and buy a hayabusa if I still had a speed bug. I am thinking about a crotch rocket sometime in the next few years. I am signed up for a motorcycle safety foundation riding course this fall.

-Jason

Users who are viewing this thread