If you're into Christian type music, give this a listen.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I have played with these guys for about 4.5 years now. we signed with a label in 2013 and we broke into some radio markets in TN, KY, OH ME and some on the west coast.

this link will take you to the reverbnation page, and you can play the tracks from there. i dont know how to imbed a track on here. if you do listen, then do it on good speakers with bottom end...a phone speaker will not do it justice.

https://www.reverbnation.com/koatofarmor

Last edited:

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
53469022.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You're the guy on the right? I'll say it, but it is not my favorite type of music, but the girl has a good voice.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
You're the guy on the right? I'll say it, but it is not my favorite type of music, but the girl has a good voice.

In which pic?. I'm not the bald guy n9r the skinny dark headed guy. The bearded guy isn't a permanent member. Aimee has a beautiful powerful voice.

Everything is a crowd favorite. Sounds better live than recorded.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
"Everything" is very "catchy". The lady has a beautiful voice.
I really admire people like you and your band who have great musical talent!

Hope your good fortune continues!

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
really appreciate the positive feed back. Feel free to join the mailing list or Facebook for updates on shows. Getting ready to hit the studio again working on CD 3. We have really been so blessed.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Who does most of the writing?

I'm pretty tied up with my project but when I get time I want to play with the lead to God With Us.
May even video it as I hear it and as I envision it. Just minor changes in phrasing and actual playing of notes on the fret-board.
Hope you don't mind.

And, wish I were closer. lol

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Who does most of the writing?

I'm pretty tied up with my project but when I get time I want to play with the lead to God With Us.
May even video it as I hear it and as I envision it. Just minor changes in phrasing and actual playing of notes on the fret-board.
Hope you don't mind.

And, wish I were closer. lol

Shoot no Barry. I would like to hear what you got. That track had already been recorded when I joined the group. 10 days later we had a show and they added me to it and replicated it with in 10 days so I didn't have the time I wanted to devote to that track. I can send you a clean version with no guitar and you can have at it !

And honestly, I don't like being that loud and out front. I don't like the tone of the guitar either...that was a fender Tele going through a new boss gt100 and small tube amp....just didn't have time to do it right...But people love that song.

Aimee does 95% of the writing...and arrangements. I don't have a creative mind. So...I may bounce things off you. You can hear a little bit 80s and Neil Shawn in everything I do lol.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
That lead struck me for some reason.
It is very close to what I would have done with it I think.

I hope to get time to play with it soon.
We audition 2 drummers next Sunday so things are hectic trying to learn the rest of the first set.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like it Kris. My wife will, too. One of the Christian music styles that we both like. Yeah, Aimee has a really nice voice.

I'd love to hear Barry's version of 'God With Us'.

EDIT: Just listened to 'Everything'. That is my favorite track.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread