I'll just leave this here......

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't see anything wrong as far as what the police did and why. She clearly chose to take off, potentially endangering the cops by the windows. That turned into a police pursuit. She crashed, took off running, and was warned to stop or be tased. She kept running and got tased. And was arrested. I believe she was on the wrong side of the road in the first place, and that is why the cops went to her car and questioned her. She could have killed someone during the pursuit ending with a crash. What an idiot! :nonono:

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Looks like the cops need some new Duracell batteries for that Taser. She was able to move enough to put her hands behind her back. :lol:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
I'd like to see how many days the court system will have to use up because this drunk bitch feels that she was profiled because of her race or that it was excessive use of force.
Gotta love nonsense like that :nonono:

Personally, I would have liked to see the cop drop kick her from the behind while she was running. Now that would have been some funny shit.:-D

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Holy crap she hit the ground hard. I literally Lol'd at that part, and my boss across the room even asked what I was laughing at.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Only tazed once? Cmon!! I didnt see anything wrong, did what they were supposed to, no collateral injuries. Good job guys

Users who are viewing this thread