I'm a little sketchy

Atra_Diabolus

I kill Brick Walls
Established Member
I've gotten all the rear end mods done to the IRS except the LvL 5's, I have the shafts but for some reason one side wouldn't go in so we left them out for now. I want to take the car to the strip soon and i'm very, very worried i'll break something. With the same rear end setup i've been to the track with the car making about 500rwhp and the car felt fine and everything hooked good with the M/T 275's. I just want to make sure that the shafts will hold with all the other mods in place. Does anyone have the stock half shafts running low 11's high 10's with 1.5 60's?

MWR

YWSOTD
Established Member
Guy's have run 10's on the stockers and guys have broken them with stock power levels. It seems to be hit or miss. Stock shafts will last alot longer at the track when running M/T et streets than dr's because of increased sidewall. You might want to PM godstang or posi about fittment issue's with the Level 5's if yours have the chromoly inners.

Atra_Diabolus

I kill Brick Walls
Established Member
Is that a common problem with the Level 5's? I'm not sure if we were missing a piece or what the deal was, it just would not line up.

Users who are viewing this thread