Im Baaaaaaaaaaackkk.. Only with a new toy this time.. if you're fast get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockVette

Established Member
So.. I might make another trip up to D-town to visit a few friends and ofcourse get a few runs in with the locals..

I wont be bringing my stockvette this time, i'll be bringing my stock nissan 240sx.. if you catch my drift..

My little 4 cyl has to run from atleast 40 punch...

Any of you silly kids with your big bad KB blown 4.6's wanna tangle?

IBanother10pagethread...

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
I remeber you, lol. You didnt show anyways. I thought you got banned. Is your 240sx an SR20DEt swap?

StockVette

Established Member
All the silly cobras scurried home when they hear the big bad note from my StockVette..

Yes my 240sx is SR20 powered. In other words, it's a 2.0 liter.. nothing crazy, just bolt ons and bolt ins. You race that yellow ****rocket Paul?

StockVette

Established Member
I wont go easy on Coleman, that man has more mouth than his Riced out cobra can back up :(

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
StockVette said:
All the silly cobras scurried home when they hear the big bad note from my StockVette..

Yes my 240sx is SR20 powered. In other words, it's a 2.0 liter.. nothing crazy, just bolt ons and bolt ins. You race that yellow ****rocket Paul?
I am to slow now. You should race Zach. Once I get my heat exchanger and lower then I can run. I'd run you for fun though. If you wanna run some people post this over at LS1tech. They'd jump you like..... ;-)

I got asked to run one guy and got 5 pms to run people and it turned into a flame war.

StockVette

Established Member
I dont want to hurt any fellow LS1 owner's feelings with my stupid shit box 240...

Yeah, maybe I should race bigZach...heh

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
StockVette said:
I dont want to hurt any fellow LS1 owner's feelings with my stupid shit box 240...

Yeah, maybe I should race bigZach...heh
Believe me you will not hurt anyones feelings. They all say stock. Stock = headers, big cam, weight reduction and lots of nitrous. It seems they all use nitrous over there in the texas area.

A guy named Dan with a mach and 150 shot tuned by hpp will run you. He posts overthere.

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
BigZach said:
Yeah, he blew up his car and last I heard was trying to fix it himself. Thats all I know.
I was over at his house and he was going to drop the motor, and that was last time I saw him. The top of the motor was going off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread