Im Baaaaaaaaaaackkk.. Only with a new toy this time.. if you're fast get in here

Status
Not open for further replies.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
Believe me you will not hurt anyones feelings. They all say stock. Stock = headers, big cam, weight reduction and lots of nitrous. It seems they all use nitrous over there in the texas area.

A guy named Dan with a mach and 150 shot tuned by hpp will run you. He posts overthere.

that guys mach one is badass if its the one that is out at beach sometimes with welds and skinnies! I ran him and he pulled me like no bodies business and it only took him a little over a gear to do it :bash:.

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
Yeah thats him did you go dead stop? Try him from a roll.

yea I tried him from like a 20 roll and we only went up to like 80 but I want to try agian even tho I know he would win. I just wanna see how I would do

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
03cobrarocks said:
yea I tried him from like a 20 roll and we only went up to like 80 but I want to try agian even tho I know he would win. I just wanna see how I would do
When you went from a roll he had slicks and skinnies? Did you spin? Their motto is "run what you brung". Its amazing what nitrous does though, he makes 470/550?

adamb258

Established Member
StockVette said:
you guys are excited over a car that makes 470 hp? lol.

im really geting tired of reading your comments, go away . BTW that car is a low 11 second car and is prolly in the 10's by now so yes in my book that is a fast car.

StockVette

Established Member
adamb258 said:
im really geting tired of reading your comments, go away . BTW that car is a low 11 second car and is prolly in the 10's by now so yes in my book that is a fast car.

wtc.gif
wtc.gif
wtc.gif
wtc.gif
wtc.gif
wtc.gif

StockVette

Established Member
So does that mean you dont want to race? And who said anything about my vette?

kook911

Established Member
Paul's_03SVT said:
When you went from a roll he had slicks and skinnies? Did you spin? Their motto is "run what you brung". Its amazing what nitrous does though, he makes 470/550?

That guy is dan and is a friend of mine. His car is not a joke. I am going to run him when i get my car out of the shop.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
StockVette said:
you guys are excited over a car that makes 470 hp? lol.

You really have a shitty attitude boy. How about you mellow out.
You're very welcome here. But lose the shit attitude and learn how to talk to people or you won't be welcome here very long.

adamb258

Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
You really have a shitty attitude boy. How about you mellow out.
You're very welcome here. But lose the shit attitude and learn how to talk to people or you won't be welcome here very long.

:thumbsup:

03DSGCOBRA

StockVette said:
So does that mean you dont want to race? And who said anything about my vette?

I'll be out at denton friday night, you know, "if you really want to race."

Nuff Said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread