I'm back like moses to bring the law.

DRIVN Ind.

Clothing Hustler
Established Member
bit of an update.... made a total of 6 pulls as of yet and it has made a good bit into the quad digits :)

Ryan actually got it to make more yesterday on less boost and less timing than he did the previous day. hoping to crank it up here today or tomorrow to push some real boost.

69mach428

Established Member
bit of an update.... made a total of 6 pulls as of yet and it has made a good bit into the quad digits :)

Ryan actually got it to make more yesterday on less boost and less timing than he did the previous day. hoping to crank it up here today or tomorrow to push some real boost.

I wanna see a dyno video, i dare you to stick your hand by the turbo inlet during the dyno!

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
block is iron, half filled. I bought it from kurt urban, its out of the 6 second casper drag car. heads are AFR 225's worked by ETP. the heads/cam/intake came directly off feredays old 7 second setup.

freddy: the rear is a 12 bolt spool, beef axles, etc etc. w/ 3.42 gears. trans is a viper spec T56. if there was a "weak link" in the car, it would be the trans. it will do fine with everything but alot of two step launches if i had to guess. once it goes ill have something stupid strong put in.

wow you're gonna have your hand full with a 6 speed in that car

any plans for an auto????

Users who are viewing this thread