I'm gonna miss you guys

SVTHorsnake

Banned
where is "down there"? Good luck where ever that is...

isn't it crazy? I know people that go two weeks without checking a board because it's normal... I think we're all just wierd...:shrug:

nj7703

Established Member
I just talked to her, says she is having withdrawls, but should be back by this weekend. Lets all give her a happy "Welcome Back" :-D lol

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
Oh, sooooo gooooood to be back!!!! YAY!! The move went good. Got down here, to Greensboro, specifically Archdale, NC, in record time, and got all my stuff unloaded in under two hours. My desk broke, so I'm "computing" on the floor for a while. LOL

The job is going great!!!! We had Law Enforcment Appreciation day last Wednesday . . . had a blast. All our vendors were there. I actually can't wait to go back, but I think I'll go shooting this weekend . . . we get a free membership at the shooting range!!! And . . . get this guys . . . I negotiated a raise before I got down here so I'd be making an extra $40/wk as compared to my last job; well yesterday was pay day. I got ANOTHER raise!!!! I've never been happier.

The Housewarming party is coming. The Pool opens in May so I'll have another get-together then too!! Hope some of you can come!

nj7703

Established Member
Good to see you back, welcome "home" :-D

Last edited:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Goodmorning Billy!! Just finished washing the Mountaineer!!:beer:
you got one? or is it the wifes?

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
Goodmorning Billy!! Just finished washing the Mountaineer!!:beer:

Yeah must need it for all the hills and snow you FL guys have to deal with. :-D i'm off to wash the car is 40 degree weather

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well since I drive the Mach who do you think drives to Mountaineer? Hey Mikey it's not a matter of hills it's trendy to have a SUV!! It's a nice vehicle. I should throw a supercharger on it!!

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Originally posted by gyacopetti
Damn, i think i NEED someone to cut of the internet for 2 weeks! I would get like 50% more stuff done.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean brotha!!:beer:

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Originally posted by TrophyCar
Oh, sooooo gooooood to be back!!!! YAY!! The move went good. Got down here, to Greensboro, specifically Archdale, NC, in record time, and got all my stuff unloaded in under two hours. My desk broke, so I'm "computing" on the floor for a while. LOL

The job is going great!!!! We had Law Enforcment Appreciation day last Wednesday . . . had a blast. All our vendors were there. I actually can't wait to go back, but I think I'll go shooting this weekend . . . we get a free membership at the shooting range!!! And . . . get this guys . . . I negotiated a raise before I got down here so I'd be making an extra $40/wk as compared to my last job; well yesterday was pay day. I got ANOTHER raise!!!! I've never been happier.

The Housewarming party is coming. The Pool opens in May so I'll have another get-together then too!! Hope some of you can come!

man, it feels like i'm breaking in on someone's conversation here, but i just had to say congrats on the raise(s) and a successful relocation. sounds like you are having a pretty good time during something that is usually very stressful.:beer: but i guess shooting is a very good stress reliever! :D

Users who are viewing this thread