I'm new here

WVFord

Established Member
Purchased an 03 Redfire Cobra vert. a couple of weeks ago. I did have a 01 Bullitt purchased new. I like the Cobra very much and what a ride it is. I have been reading many posts and have learned tons about this car. Great info on this site.

HASFANGS

Established Member
Welcome.
I too had a Bullitt previous to my 03 SVT Cobra.
Both nice for what they were, but man do I love my Cobra.
Cheers!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Congrats and Welcome.. Let us know if there's anything we can help you with. Jared

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Wow you're from Clarksburg? Finally another Terminator owner in my hometown! I'm from Clarksburg also, we must get together. I bought my Cobra new in 03 and have been an active member on this site for years as well. Hit me back and we'll talk shop, if you're up for a meeting tomorrow I'm definitely driving my Cobra, Sunday drives in the Stang are almost a religion for me. (PM Sent)

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
SVT_4_me said:
i wish i still lived in WV... :(
Dude you always say that, come back brother come back :rolling: :beer: . We could use another cool Termy owner around here. I have no other Cobra owners close to me, maybe this new guy in this thread will want to hang. I tried to send him a PM but he chose not to receive them?

You know one good thing about Cincinatti is "Paul's Automotive Engineering" is in Blue Ash! Have you ever been there? They run a top notch shop and do great work! I've had my car there twice, only shop I'll let do major mods on my car. If I lived in Cinci i'de probably have dumped alot more money in mods on my car! :burnout:

Last edited:

SVT_4_me

Established Member
BigBeez03 said:
Dude you always say that, come back brother come back :rolling: :beer: . We could use another cool Termy owner around here. I have no other Cobra owners close to me, maybe this new guy in this thread will want to hang. I tried to send him a PM but he chose not to receive them?

You know one good thing about Cincinatti is "Paul's Automotive Engineering" is in Blue Ash! Have you ever been there? They run a top notch shop and do great work! I've had my car there twice, only shop I'll let do major mods on my car. If I lived in Cinci i'de probably have dumped alot more money in mods on my car! :burnout:

i know man... if i could have found a good engineering job in WV i would still be there for sure. i will keep looking though, and i will be home sometime soon. and the new guy can't pm until he has a certain number of posts. i do know about "paul's automotive engineering", but their tuner just recently left and went to work for modular depot.

WVFord

Established Member
Thanks for the welcome, as far as receiving pm's I have no idea why I can' t get them. I think the wife and I are going for a ride Sunday. It is really her car.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
FYI, it takes 5 posts before you can send/receive Private Messages...so get posting!

And welcome to the "Mid-Atlantic" region. If you're interested in joining a club, go over to the MACA section of this site: Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVT Performance and congrats on buying your '03 Cobra. You're gonna love it! As a new owner, take a few minutes to read the FAQ page on my website. It has a lot of good, basic info for new Terminator owners. Here's the link. http://stangshiftergaskets.com/2003_2004faqs.htm

Oh, and if you need a shifter gasket set to quiet down your shifter, you can order it on my website as well. A very inexpensive mod at only $5.00. ;-) Just click on the banner below. I wish you the very best with your new Cobra (I mean your wife's! LOL!)

WVFord

Established Member
I have read the FAQ on your site, a ton on information for me to absorb. I have learned quit a lot reading it. I consulted it before buying the Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread