I'm worried about Vinnie B

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't seen @Vinnie_B recently?
Than I came across this.
Is he out of the Shelby game?

I'm really interested to hear why they got it back, I know it sold 6 months ago, did the new owner not like it?

its a badass holeshot package Super Snake with no miles, but the price is kinda nuts.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven't seen @Vinnie_B recently?
Than I came across this.
Is he out of the Shelby game?

Have no fear my friend im still alive and kickin........:ROFLMAO: No......wayyyy Man im very much in the game! The SS aint going no where.......like.......never ever. You peeps from SVTP will be burying me in that sucker.....lol. Been busy man working.......ok hanging out and ford alot than trying to run a side business on the side......keeps me busy brother! Man i missed out on that awesome sale of cooling hoses for our shelby's (SOLD: - Cooling system parts 13/14 GT500) So, Ive been meaning to get a set... so I bought a complete new set today. That was a helluva deal he was selling them hoses for as you can see what i ended up paying......:cry:. O well gotta have em.

1691624847696.png

ORDER # Placed 08/09/2023

Hello Vinnie B,
Thank you for your purchase! We will start processing your order shortly and will notify you with any updates.

Part NumberPart NamePriceQuantityTotal
DR3Z-8K236-AOutlet Hose$114.111$114.11
7R3Z-8A595-BCoolant Hose$59.231$59.23
7R3Z-6B851-AHose & Tube Assembly$69.461$69.46
DR3Z-8D030-AInlet Hose$156.041$156.04
DR3Z-8D029-AHose$303.691$303.69
7R3Z-8A595-CBy-Pass Hose$36.001$36.00
AR3Z-8276-AReservoir Hose$43.471$43.47
7R3Z-8260-BUpper Hose$51.061$51.06
HR3Z-8286-BLower Hose$209.301$209.30

Subtotal: $1,042.36
Standard Shipping: $52.07
Tax: $62.54
Total: $1,156.97

So.......see Im in the shelby Game for life Bro. Get them cooling hoses while you can boys!!!

I'm really interested to hear why they got it back, I know it sold 6 months ago, did the new owner not like it?

its a badass holeshot package Super Snake with no miles, but the price is kinda nuts.
This is probably one.... if not the cleanest full package 13' SS out there, just dont think its worth 275K thou! Bad to the bone for sure. That got sold!! Wonder how they came back into possession of it @2011 gtcs ? Any idea?

Last edited:

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Have no fear my friend im still alive and kickin........:ROFLMAO: No......wayyyy Man im very much in the game! The SS aint going no where.......like.......never ever. You peeps from SVTP will be burying me in that sucker.....lol. Been busy man working.......ok hanging out and ford alot than trying to run a side business on the side......keeps me busy brother! Man i missed out on that awesome sale of cooling hoses for our shelby's (SOLD: - Cooling system parts 13/14 GT500) So, Ive been meaning to get a set... so I bought a complete new set today. That was a hellava deal he was selling them hoses for as you can see what i ended up paying......:cry:. O well gotta have em.

View attachment 1804687

ORDER # Placed 08/09/2023

Hello Vinnie B,
Thank you for your purchase! We will start processing your order shortly and will notify you with any updates.

Part NumberPart NamePriceQuantityTotal
DR3Z-8K236-AOutlet Hose$114.111$114.11
7R3Z-8A595-BCoolant Hose$59.231$59.23
7R3Z-6B851-AHose & Tube Assembly$69.461$69.46
DR3Z-8D030-AInlet Hose$156.041$156.04
DR3Z-8D029-AHose$303.691$303.69
7R3Z-8A595-CBy-Pass Hose$36.001$36.00
AR3Z-8276-AReservoir Hose$43.471$43.47
7R3Z-8260-BUpper Hose$51.061$51.06
HR3Z-8286-BLower Hose$209.301$209.30

Subtotal: $1,042.36
Standard Shipping: $52.07
Tax: $62.54
Total: $1,156.97

So.......see Im in the shelby Game for life Bro. Get them cooling hoses while you can boys!!!

This is probably one.... if not the cleanest full package 13' SS out there, just dont think its worth 275K thou! Bad to the bone for sure. That got sold!! Wonder how they came back into possession of it @2011 gtcs ? Any idea?
I'm guessing the guy who bought it spent way more than he wanted to. So he sold it back to them, and yes, that is probably one of baddest super snake out there and with insanely low mileage, but 275k is way over priced. 200k.....maybe.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
You peeps from SVTP will be burying me in that sucker.....lol.
That's a regular joke here at my house. :LOL:

4400 miles dude..........:cautious:
Having crested this milestone last fall, mine's almost ready for a complete rebuild... :eek:
35000 miles.jpg

We're taking her on a ten-day (east half of Route 66) road trip that will add about another 3K miles before summer's end. Hope she makes it... :ROFLMAO:

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member

Having crested this milestone last fall, mine's almost ready for a complete rebuild... :eek:
View attachment 1804728

We're taking her on a ten-day (east half of Route 66) road trip that will add about another 3K miles before summer's end. Hope she makes it... :ROFLMAO:

It took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do with this car. IMO its not a collecter grade SS like the one above thats currently for sale @JFK auto. So with that said, I think at this point I have a pretty good idea what I would like to do to it to make it exactly how I want it to be since the decision has been made to keep and invest more into it. I got 4 years left at ford and im retiring @Norton . Gonna be getting a new F250 thru @13COBRA here soon and purchasing a car trailer, the plan between now and when I retire is to have the car upgraded to (track it) at various oval tracks around the country when im retired. Taking it down a 1/4 mile track ocassionally is on the table too. This bitch aint gonna be a garage queen and she will definitely see her share of miles, its just I dont have the time now to enjoy her like i would like too right now. Lame ass excuse, but its the truth!

So.....may I ask what your plans are for any possible upgrading to that beautiful shelby of yours? Any rebuild plans set in the near future?

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It took me awhile to decide what I wanted to do with this car. IMO its not a collecter grade SS like the one above thats currently for sale @JFK auto. So with that said, I think at this point I have a pretty good idea what I would like to do to it to make it exactly how I want it to be since the decision has been made to keep and invest more into it. I got 4 years left at ford and im retiring @Norton . Gonna be getting a new F250 thru @13COBRA here soon and purchasing a car trailer, the plan between now and when I retire is to have the car upgraded to (track it) at various oval tracks around the country when im retired. Taking it down a 1/4 mile track ocassionally is on the table too. This bitch aint gonna be a garage queen and she will definitely see her share of miles, its just I dont have the time now to enjoy her like i would like too right now. Lame ass excuse, but its the truth!

So.....may I ask what your plans are for any possible upgrading to that beautiful shelby of yours? Any rebuild plans set in the near future?

Hell of a plan Vinnie. I like it.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia

View attachment 1804728

Be sure to stop in Uranus - lol.

IMG_8070.jpeg

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I'd be a liar @gimmie11s if I didnt say it didnt cross my mind to cash in........ I only paid 87K for her.Im gonna hold on to her till I meet my maker.....done deal!!

If you will it over to me, I will make sure it gets donated to the Shelby American showroom. Promise

On a side note, it sucks all us clowns are spread across the country. Man what shenanigans we would put forth if we all lived in the same town.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
She is begging you to take her @2011 gtcs ............and drive her hard.......lol

The want is real and that would definitely be an ultimate collector super snake. But they're smoking that good shit asking 275k for it, 185k would be way more realistic. I mean a 2012 Shelby1000 with 225 miles on it sold for 188k and I'd way rather a Shelby1000 than a super snake.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Thankfully, no serious need/plan to rebuild. Got her where I want her, at least for now, and (knocking on wood) she's running great. I am, however, considering repainting, to cure the front end rock chips and get painted stripes.

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
If you will it over to me, I will make sure it gets donated to the Shelby American showroom. Promise

On a side note, it sucks all us clowns are spread across the country. Man what shenanigans we would put forth if we all lived in the same town.
I'm willing to bet IF ALL US CLOWNS LIVED IN A SMALL TOWN TOGETHER it would be like a spin off show of....."STREET OUTLAWS SHELBY GT500 VERSION"....:ROFLMAO:.

Actually I might take you up on that pete....if my nephews don't grow up to become the MEN I expect them too, than I would request the car be auctioned off with the proceeds going to St.Jude's Hospital for the kids!

Vinnie_B

Established Member
Premium Member
The want is real and that would definitely be an ultimate collector super snake. But they're smoking that good shit asking 275k for it, 185k would be way more realistic. I mean a 2012 Shelby1000 with 225 miles on it sold for 188k and I'd way rather a Shelby1000 than a super snake.
Ain't no doubt brother, that's way over priced. There just trying to capitalize on the SS momo! But she is one beauti.....for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread