Imm backkk!!!

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
Just purchased a KB DSG Terminator! It should arrive here the beginning of March. I can't wait!

quad

Established Member
Damn! Congrats. We will have to meet up when it gets nicer. Hopefully you will be able to get the car home without any salt on it??

terminator04

Established Member
Damn! Congrats. We will have to meet up when it gets nicer. Hopefully you will be able to get the car home without any salt on it??

For sure! The car is going to be shipped from texas in an enclosed trailor. Same company as Jay Leno uses! Thanks for calling me back Yanes!

terminator04

Established Member
I am doing well, thanks. So you went to the dark side. Not a bad side to go. Why not the terminator?

I figured by the time I was done modding the terminator I would be at the same price as Z06 and I would never get the money back I put into it. I learned my lession when I sold my old cobra. So I figured the Z06 would be a better investment and faster with less mods :rockon:

I heard you put a cam in your car?! We need to meet up next month or so when it gets warmer!

terminator04

Established Member
I also tried to buy back my old cobra from the guy that has it now (wildcobra) but he would not sell it to me and thats the only one I really wanted since I knew it has not been abused and has been taken care of.

quad

Established Member
I figured by the time I was done modding the terminator I would be at the same price as Z06 and I would never get the money back I put into it. I learned my lession when I sold my old cobra. So I figured the Z06 would be a better investment and faster with less mods :rockon:

I heard you put a cam in your car?! We need to meet up next month or so when it gets warmer!

I will call you one of these days Andrew! What year is the Z06 and color? Kind of bummed out you went to the dark side but you are right about not getting the mods money back.

Although look at your old Cobra the guy would not part with it - it would take quite a bit of money for him to do so.

I will be interested to see how many mods you need to get to about 650 rwhp with the Z06. Of course you have the weight advantage so 600 rwhp is probably all you need.

Congrats.

quad

Established Member
Yes to the cams....here is a short vid a friend put together for me. Your Cobra was bad ass, I don't blame the guy for not wanting to part with it

2004 Cobra Cammed and Whippled - YouTube

Nice video editing and angles. I like how the tires move on the ground. Is yours the car with the bubble in the passenger floor plan?

I can't believe how low your mileage is. I barely drive mine and am at over 20,000. Of course I drove my car a lot more the first few years I had it which racked up the miles. The past 3 years i have put less than 1500-2000 on it.

terminator04

Established Member
Yes to the cams....here is a short vid a friend put together for me. Your Cobra was bad ass, I don't blame the guy for not wanting to part with it

2004 Cobra Cammed and Whippled - YouTube

The car sounds great! I talked to a guy that has a 03 cobra I almost bought and he said he was suppose to buy your cobra but you backed out or something like that

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member

My bicycle sounds better than that !!:poke:

and they were installed in Maple Leaf Land where they speak funny English not French as the other ones do if that makes you feel better

Last edited:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
10 miles last year, 200 miles year before and 1000 the year before that 500 of those were to go to Sean Hyland's in Canada to get the cams installed

Users who are viewing this thread