Imm backkk!!!

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
The car sounds great! I talked to a guy that has a 03 cobra I almost bought and he said he was suppose to buy your cobra but you backed out or something like that

Yes a lot of low ballers. I believe I know who you are talking about. He offered more than my asking price after we talked. In the mean time my wife talked me out of selling it.

WildCobra

KOTS
Established Member
I also tried to buy back my old cobra from the guy that has it now (wildcobra) but he would not sell it to me and thats the only one I really wanted since I knew it has not been abused and has been taken care of.

Thanks Andrew Yes it has been very well taken care of ! :) Well like I said let me know if you ever sell any of your cars :) I was just glad I was able to get the cobra when you sold it to Chris Have fun with the Z06 send me pics when you have it all done to [email protected] thanks Robert!

quad

Established Member
Thanks Andrew Yes it has been very well taken care of ! :) Well like I said let me know if you ever sell any of your cars :) I was just glad I was able to get the cobra when you sold it to Chris Have fun with the Z06 send me pics when you have it all done to [email protected] thanks Robert!

I was fortunate to drive in your car before Andrew sold it and it was a beauty. I remember we were on 696 and heads were turning as people looked at the car!

Users who are viewing this thread