Immaculate Black 1998 SVT Mustang Cobra LESS THAN 15K MILES

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Hello,

I am considering putting my 1998 Black SVT Mustang Cobra Coupe up for sale. The car is 100% original and has less than 15,000 miles on the odometer. It was recently professionally detailed by D&D Detailing (Almost $200 dollars but well worth it ), and if you were to see this car up close, you would not believe your eyes. These Cobras are hard to come by in this condition and this one is a perfect example of what this car looked like when it sat on the showroom floor back in 1998.

The reason for selling is because I took this car as a trade in from my brother for my 2003 Cobra that I was selling here on SVTperformance. My brother was the third owner of this prestine Cobra. The second owner was a close friend of the family and due to some financial issues he sold it to my brother and as I mentioned, it is 100% stock. This car was only driven on weekends when it is nice and sunny.

This is a garage queen.

The car has brand new tires on it. All fluids on the car were recently flushed. This car needs absolutely nothing except a nice home!

I am looking to get $12,999 for it as the condition and mileage of the vehicle justify the price.

I just purchased a fully built terminator and that is why I can not hold on to the car (No garage space). I refuse to let a car of this caliber sit outside. My fully built cobra should be here soon and i will be forced to move this car into a complete climate control storage facility if it does not sell.

Just this year I have sold a total of four cars here on SVTperformance. All my cars are mint condition vehicles.

Please email [email protected] or PM for photos.

Also you may check pictures at:

For Sale Immaculate Black 1998 SVT Mustang Cobra LESS THAN 15K MILES - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

Thanks!

PS - I have all of the SVT certificates, original manual, and letter from SVT.

Last edited:

escogt

Ford MOTORSPORT
Established Member
Beautiful Cobra. Much luck with the sale. If I hadn't just bought my '97, I'd certainly consider your '98.

lutador

Established Member
I loved this car and it's sad that neither my brother and I have the space for it :(

Last edited:

lutador

Established Member
Pictures Added!

Here are the pictures of the car everyone! This would make an amazing Christmas gift for someone!

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

IMAG0013.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread