Immaculate Black 1998 SVT Mustang Cobra LESS THAN 15K MILES

gtmustang00

Established Member
This is a steal for this car. Nice winter deal for someone. I wouldn't sell mine for this price!

lutador

Established Member
This is a steal for this car. Nice winter deal for someone. I wouldn't sell mine for this price!

Thanks man! It's actually surprising my brother and I that nobody has picked it up. I'm sure that in the spring/summer time, this car could go for $14,000 or more.

I'm not desperate to sell but I do want to unload it since my 03 has arrived. Hopefully someone will see the deal they are getting at this price.

SVT Pille

Established Member
Aaaahhh so this is your brothers car that beat me for your former '03 lol. GLWS man looks like a real clean SN-95. Still trying to sell mine lol, and if you couldn't tell I picked up a MC '04 in the meantime.

lutador

Established Member
Aaaahhh so this is your brothers car that beat me for your former '03 lol. GLWS man looks like a real clean SN-95. Still trying to sell mine lol, and if you couldn't tell I picked up a MC '04 in the meantime.

Bro, that is one SICK termi!!!!

Yeah, Doug told me about you the day I told him i was going to buy it. I'm glad you were able to find the ride you wanted though man. Is the 04 stock? I love the mystic paint man on a nice bright sunny day.

You're in the MD area right? We should put a cruise together sometime!

Your 94 is also nice. Hang on to it if you can.

Blkdvl

Founding Fathers
Established Member
Haven't gotten a quote, but I can guess pretty close.

A few years ago I got a quote to have a Gen1 shipped from Phoenix to SLO (560 miles) and the average quote was $500. Maryland is 3,000+/- miles away....

lutador

Established Member
Haven't gotten a quote, but I can guess pretty close.

A few years ago I got a quote to have a Gen1 shipped from Phoenix to SLO (560 miles) and the average quote was $500. Maryland is 3,000+/- miles away....

I see. Sounds about right because of distance. Well, price can always be negotiated. If you are truly interested, send me a pm and we can chat.

SVT Pille

Established Member
Bro, that is one SICK termi!!!!

Yeah, Doug told me about you the day I told him i was going to buy it. I'm glad you were able to find the ride you wanted though man. Is the 04 stock? I love the mystic paint man on a nice bright sunny day.

You're in the MD area right? We should put a cruise together sometime!

Your 94 is also nice. Hang on to it if you can.

Thanks yours is nasty too! There really is nothing like looking at this paint lol, it's pretty close to stock (see sig).

And yeah I'm in MD, im in the military stationed in Bethesda at the old National Naval Medical Center (Now Walter Reed).

Wish I could keep the '94 but I can't afford to keep both. Been getting some hits on it since I dropped the price.

lutador

Established Member
Thanks yours is nasty too! There really is nothing like looking at this paint lol, it's pretty close to stock (see sig).

And yeah I'm in MD, im in the military stationed in Bethesda at the old National Naval Medical Center (Now Walter Reed).

Wish I could keep the '94 but I can't afford to keep both. Been getting some hits on it since I dropped the price.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I just don't have the space for both Cobras unfortunately.

Walter Reed is actually not too far from me. Summertime we need to cruise. I'll get my brother too!

Users who are viewing this thread