In Case You Needed A Reason To Look At Hot Girls & Cars

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Some company is having a calendar contest. I think as men and Mustang enthusiasts we ought to support the Mustang girls by licking them, I mean liking them.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
X2.

WTF?

44345710_10156797380213841_4891876413369483264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
didn't watch the video but see their stuff pop up on instagram from time to time. I guess letting them call themselves a shocker racing girl if they buy the clothes is a good way to get wanna be models to buy their stuff

damn insta-hos

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
these are just normal everyday girls, but it just shows you not everyone is a model, contrary to what social media would have you think lmfao

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Come on guys,
Some are some good looking girls, some are just average and some maybe a little less. But,,,,
Maybe my old standards are low but i didn't really see 1 that I would say no to if she dropped her panties..........

still haven't watched it but I would have to guess if you're sitting at the bar having a beer and all of them walked up asking you to take em home and bang em like a screen door in a hurricane just about all of em would get it.

However the way most of these IG hos put their shit out there like they're the next big thing, that's what brings the criticism. It's funny to look at their profile and they list "shocker racing girl" like it's a big deal when all she did was buy a shirt and not be a land whale.

Users who are viewing this thread