In-N-Out Burger coming to Dallas/Ft. Worth??

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
In-N-Out FTMFW.

2x3 with animal style fries is epic lunch for me. Need to find one in the city i work at so it makes my fridays that much better (used to be a friday lunch tradition to reign in the weekend)

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Can anyone compare 5 guys to In N Out? I've eaten at 5 guys, and I think it's pretty darn good.

Mika

I never heard of 5 guys until a few months back someone mention them, seems from what i hear i need to try it out.

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Is this thread turning into, Where are the Best Burgers??? LOL!!!

If you're close to Reno, Check out Juicy's The burgers are the best I ever had... Hands Down...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
In-N-Out = Overrated.

I fully agree. So many people have told me how amazing it is. I finally went on a business trip to Cali and had it. I'd rather eat a Big Mac.

Five Guys is 1000x better than the crap I had at In-N-Out (double burger animal style). Five Guys has the most quality burgers of any fast food place. Plus the toppings are so much better (A-1, hot sauce and sauteed mushrooms FTW).

Last edited:

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
I am hoping they decide not to put one in Texas.. my hate for Texas will be even greater.

All seriousness aside, In n Out tends to only put their locations less than a days drive away from their headquarters in SoCal. If it's less than that, so be it.

:)

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
For what they serve, I think In-n-Out is GREAT!! Double Double is usually enough for me with animal fries and choc shake. One of my few cheat meals. Eastern/Serene in Vegas is my favorite local location.

Quik Z06

Established Member
I'd rather have In N Out over most other fast food places for a burger, but I wouldn't say it's the best burger I've ever had.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I never heard of 5 guys until a few months back someone mention them, seems from what i hear i need to try it out.

Me too, we just got a five guys here recently and I've been hearing good things about it.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
the guys i was living with for the WSOP last summer wouldn't shut up about in n out burger so i agreed to go....absolutely hated it, and to boot, they didn't even have jalapenos!!!! WTF?!?!
steak n shake > in n out IMO

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
I think whattaburger owns in-n-out, well maybe not since they dropped the A-1 thick and hearty. I was all hepped up for In-n-out and the first time I was kinda dissapointed. But maybe I just didn' tknow the lingo, I didn't order a flying dutchman, or animal style. I will eat at an In-n-out, but won't go out of my way for one. I'm kinda getting into Freddies Steakburger, or whatever its called.

Mika

Established Member

Give it a shot. They're the only place I know that cooks a burger well done and its still juicy. Toss on the toppings that you want, and you're one happy person.:)

I think whattaburger owns in-n-out, well maybe not since they dropped the A-1 thick and hearty. I was all hepped up for In-n-out and the first time I was kinda dissapointed. But maybe I just didn' tknow the lingo, I didn't order a flying dutchman, or animal style. I will eat at an In-n-out, but won't go out of my way for one. I'm kinda getting into Freddies Steakburger, or whatever its called.

Freddie's Steakburgers? Like the one off 121 and Glade? I work 5 minutes from there, and the burgers there are decent. I really wanna try In-n-Out if for no other reason than the hype.

Oh, and whataburger brought back their Patty Melt. Holy cardiac on Texas toast!

Mika

Users who are viewing this thread