In search of fishtailbut

derricktech19

Hello gentlemen and thank you for letting me become a member of your community!
i joined for a few reasons but one main one. I have an 83 mustang gt that I finally acquired from a family member that I have wanted since I was a kid. I have had the body restored back to what I had always remembered and am now tasked with choosing wheels. I like the ones that are on it for nostalgia purposes but alas they were not original and have not really stood up to the times aside from losing a center cap that cannot be scrounged from anywhere. I have decided to do a five lug conversion. That being said also some brake upgrades, and a nice 03 cobra wheel package. Which brings me here.... It seems that during my decision making on what wheels I want I always landed at an 03 cobra wheel, and it has always been due to the fact that anytime I searched google images for a fox body with these wheels a particular green mustang would come up every time. Further digging led me here to a user named fishtail that appears to be the owner of this car, the car that I have based all my purchases on for swap parts with the end goal to be that same look from my car with its own uniqueness of course. I have a few questions before I can finish and was hoping for help to have them answered. I.e. Parts used, wheel and tire sizes, brake parts etc.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Fishtail is a member here, but he hasn't posted since September of 2014 from what I could find.

Users who are viewing this thread