In the wake of COVID19...I present to you...KinderKingBlack

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
As a Combat Vet that fought for your rights, as a scholar that consumes and retains information like a supercomputer, as a gentleman that the ladies daydream about endlessly, as a philanthropist that often help those less fortunate than myself, as a charmer that can make the ladies panties drop faster than a Boss 302 down a canyon road I find it my duty to be nice to you all - for a few days.

Snide remarks will be met with friendly affirmations to remind you that your life has worth. After all, any of us could be dead tomorrow. SVTP joins forces like Vol-tron when tracking down scammers and lowlifes. While the tactics are far from tier 1 work, it gets the job down. Impressive - it shows there are signs of intelligence here. Anyway guys, I'm happy to have you, even if you wouldn't piss on me if I were on fire.

KKB (for now)

Last edited:

jaxbusa

Established Member
I’m waiting on you to break out the smoker and cook something.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
I’m waiting on you to break out the smoker and cook something.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
The last thing I did were Turkey wings. It was great. Used cherry wood and mesquite mini logs from Home Depot.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
as a charmer that can make the ladies panties drop faster than a Boss 302 down a canyon road"

i-see-what-5c39e1.jpg

I LOL'd

E

Users who are viewing this thread