Inmate hides gun in his fat rolls.

bscarberry

Established Member
Maybe he forgot which fat roll he hid it under and needed some help finding it

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
heard about this a few days ago in the local news, quite sickning but did they really need 5 searches to find it?
It not quite like a needle in a hay stack, its a gun for christ sake.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
that reminds me of a story i heard about a very obese lady that went to the doctor because of a pain on one of her sides she had for days that she couldnt figure out. Turns out she had a cookie under one of her fat rolls and it was making a lesion on her skin lol. Dont know how true this is but it made my crackup.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
that reminds me of a story i heard about a very obese lady that went to the doctor because of a pain on one of her sides she had for days that she couldnt figure out. Turns out she had a cookie under one of her fat rolls and it was making a lesion on her skin lol. Dont know how true this is but it made my crackup.

:dw::nonono::xpl:

B-O-B'03

Established Member
heard about this a few days ago in the local news, quite sickning but did they really need 5 searches to find it?
It not quite like a needle in a hay stack, its a gun for christ sake.

If you were patting this guy down, would you slip your hands into his fat rolls?

I thought that was what the metal detectors were for?

Maybe fat hides metal from the detectors too :shrug:

-Brian

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
I can't imagine how fat this guy had to be to pull this off. Reminds me of stories about people so fat they had to rip down walls of their own house to get them out and use fork lifts and trucks to get him shipped.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
If you were patting this guy down, would you slip your hands into his fat rolls?

I thought that was what the metal detectors were for?

Maybe fat hides metal from the detectors too :shrug:

-Brian

I personally wouldn't want a gun in the hands of a criminal(if im a guard/officer in the building) that had just been arrested, so yes a thorough "pat" down should be done.

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
I was kinda hoping for a pic. I want to see how fat a person has to be to be able to hide a howitzer under his flab...

txyaloo

Established Member
38bd9278-6b4a-4073-8367-1c6f06e2a273.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread