Insect Hunting Shotgun

MFE

Established Member
It's not about clean houses LOL. You think they're breeding in random piles of shit inside peoples' homes? All I have to do here in PHX is light the BBQ and the ****ers come running like there's grape drank being served. Open the door for 2 seconds and in they come.

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Cabela's had them for ~50 in one of their recent flyers.

Do NOT shoot wasps with it :eek:

Most soft bugs are easy prey... it will blast a hole through newspaper, if you are close enough.

They are pretty well made, mine has held up fine.

-Brian

Do you think this would work against bees? We have carpenter bees around my porch every year and we usually keep a tennis racket by the front door, but this would be more fun.

Never_Enough

Established Member
I don't want salt all over my house. I have used windex & such since I was a years. I'll stick with that. :)

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Do you think this would work against bees? We have carpenter bees around my porch every year and we usually keep a tennis racket by the front door, but this would be more fun.

If you get really close to the bee, maybe.

I would not do it though.

Take pics if you do :bowdown:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I can see some newb buying one of these and marching outside to tackle the hornets nest hanging in his backyard. He then starts shooting at the few hornets flying around the nest. Oops! That wasn't such a good idea! So no, you really should keep the gun aimed at flies and other physically harmless insects.

Users who are viewing this thread