Install sportline pro damper kit and rides like crap

BLK2012GT

Established Member
I love the stance of the car. It looks really good but damn it rides rough. What springs out there will give me somewhat the same stance but better ride quality?

scott_0

Established Member
did you trim the rear bump stops? often times a bad ride is a result of the rear end bottoming out

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
x2. I am curious as well. Getting ready to order a set for my '13. What leaning towards the sportlines, but saw this post.

BLK2012GT

Established Member
Yes, I got the kit with shocks and springs. I have no clue if the shop that install the kit trim the rear bump stops. I will call them on Tuesday when they are open.

BLK2012GT

Established Member
Do the steeda springs ride well and how much does it drop the car? I really love how my looks now but I will raise it up a little bit to get some ride comfort back.

kona12

Established Member
Im on sportlines on my brembo and the ride is good no complaints here. Especially considerin im in NYC. slightly stiffer but not annoying in anyway,

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Having a full kit the car should not ride that bad. Maybe try the pro kit over the sport

flynz

Established Member
Im on sportlines on my brembo and the ride is good no complaints here. Especially considerin im in NYC. slightly stiffer but not annoying in anyway,

what else did you do at the time of springs? ph bar, lca's, blah blah... car looks good :beer:

kona12

Established Member
Well after putting almost 800 miles on the sportliines the ride has smooth out a lot.

Glad to hear it worked out for you. Did you installed the dampner kit aswell correct. I myself am riding on the stocks considerin the car was new. Still no complaints here gotten use to her.

Users who are viewing this thread