Installed 4lber-Lost power

steve goddard

Established Member
Installed a 4lb lower pulley and diablo chip yesterday and lost power in comparison to the stock lower pulley and a super chip !
The problem must be in the chip ? I can hear the blower spinning faster but I've lost responsiveness/power. Feels like the timing is retarted. Also my service engine light came on after about 20 miles ?

COTA'00 L

I had the same problem until I installed the trans mod valve. Some chips increase the trans fluid pressure for harder shifts if you dont put a trans valve for better pressure it retards the timing give JLP a call he can help.

steve goddard

Established Member
Originally posted by LIGHTNING LARRY
Sounds like the tune on the chip. I really like my JDM tuned Superchip.

Hi Lar,
Did you get your chip back from JDM fo rthe 4lber ? If so how is your truck running in comparison to with the stock pulley ?

Also, too bad about Mooch. I really like the him. I do not know York but I have heard he is really not a football man. No where near Eddie D. I do have to say I questioned a lot of the palycalling.

Thanks, Steve

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by blkbolt00
Hi Lar,
Did you get your chip back from JDM fo rthe 4lber ? If so how is your truck running in comparison to with the stock pulley ?

Also, too bad about Mooch. I really like the him. I do not know York but I have heard he is really not a football man. No where near Eddie D. I do have to say I questioned a lot of the palycalling.

Thanks, Steve

Hey Steve, I'm hoping it comes today. I'm installing the chip, electric fan kit, Cobra R water pump and tranny mod this weekend. She should scream!
Mooch was great. But he was making some pood decisions. The last game with 35 seconds left in the half and way down on points, and he sends the team in. WTF was that??? I just worried about who we are going to get next.
Better or worse?????:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread