Installed an oil separator today

bergs

Established Member
I got the kit from steeda, big waste. the screws they sent were the wrong ones and the set up is for a cobra, they just assume that you'll make it work on anything else. i had to buy more hose and the correct hardware, but anyway:

p1010113.jpg

p1010114.jpg

p1010115.jpg

i may just put on a breather but i guess i"ll leave it like this for now.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
You will not find that filter anywere (Campbell Hausfeld #MP5138) the company does not manufactur it anymore.

Last edited:

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Looks pretty good,you install it yet?

This weekend i will be, going to move the steeda from the back firewall to the passanger side and mount this one up in its place. I polished the bracket up aswell for a little bling.:beer:

lowes still sells them. and u can get an alternative from harbor freight for cheap also

I checked lowes,home depot and sears and nothing nor do there websites list them. I also tryed online stores such as northern tools who actually sells their own brand of these filters but none as small as the Campbell Hausfeld one.

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
lowes still sells them. and u can get an alternative from harbor freight for cheap also

thats where i got mine, i think i paid 5 or 6 bucks for it! gotta love that place! and while i was there i picked up 3/8 male air line couplers for 58 cents a piece (cheaper than barbed fittings).

Users who are viewing this thread