installed h&r springs on my vert...

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
the H&R sport springs were installed, along with some Bilstein dampers and MM caster camber plates, I have some rubbing in the rear tires and fender, so I will have to get them rolled... maybe some isolators will help too. I'll get some better pics later, these were from my phone...

BEFORE:
mycobra1.jpg

HPIM1038.jpg

HPIM1041.jpg

AFTER:
cobra4.jpg

cobra5.jpg

And an extra one with my friend's vette:
cobra6.jpg

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
That looks really good. I have been thinking about the sports from H&R since they have closer to stock rates than the super sports. MY question to you is, what did you do with the isolators? Do you have them in anywhere or did you take them all out. Again, nice looking car!

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
SVTStrikesBack said:
That looks really good. I have been thinking about the sports from H&R since they have closer to stock rates than the super sports. MY question to you is, what did you do with the isolators? Do you have them in anywhere or did you take them all out. Again, nice looking car!

It has the stock isolators all around, I was thinking of getting some MM iso's for the rear though, maybe lift it a little bit, it is real low. Im also contemplating getting some coilovers for the rear...

PonyFever

'03 DSG vert 3816 of 5082
Established Member
Very, very nice. My '03 DSG 'vert is at HPP Racing now for H&R springs. Hope it looks as good as yours (without the rub, of course).

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
PonyFever said:
Very, very nice. My '03 DSG 'vert is at HPP Racing now for H&R springs. Hope it looks as good as yours (without the rub, of course).

oh it will... look good that is. don't know if it'll rub, but it'll look good.

Users who are viewing this thread