Installed Longtubes, video

mvr

Established Member
Installed Longtubes on my 2001 GT, video

Finally got around to installing my longtubes this weekend :banana:. The setup is MAC ceramic longtubes, VRS o/r x and SLP lm2. Tell me what you guys think...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMFcGQ0AVVw"]YouTube - 2001 Mustang GT - Mac Longtubes, VRS o/r X, SLP lm2[/ame]

Last edited:

f2hatch

Established Member
Sounds good. People will hear you coming thats for sure.

brucesvt

Established Member
Hell yeah sounds like a beast.:rockon:
my brother is getting the same Long tubes for his 03 gt as well i think he's staying with his flowmasters. thanks for sharing

bubbrubb

good sounding set up, Nate has that on his 04 cobra now & it sounds pretty sick. still gotta hear him get on it though haha

mvr

Established Member
thanks guys, im glad the exhaust sounds good. i wasnt sure how it was going to sound with that catback, i had heard not so good things about how it could sound. i dont feel like buying a new catback lol.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Dude that was so cool. You freakin tricked me with that pull up then long take off! Hope you have fun with that car cuz I was grinnin from ear to ear when you rolled out like that so Im sure your havin a blast. Glad to see folks drive em the right way. Too many guys that mod their cars and just pussy foot around and never get into it. Loved the vid man. Keep it up!

mvr

Established Member
Dude that was so cool. You freakin tricked me with that pull up then long take off! Hope you have fun with that car cuz I was grinnin from ear to ear when you rolled out like that so Im sure your havin a blast. Glad to see folks drive em the right way. Too many guys that mod their cars and just pussy foot around and never get into it. Loved the vid man. Keep it up!

:rockon: thanks man, thats how i felt when we went on the test drive after the install. smile from ear to ear :rolling:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Sounds really nice!! Imagine how loud it would be with the LM1 setup? :-0

mvr

Established Member
Sounds really nice!! Imagine how loud it would be with the LM1 setup? :-0

oh man it would be ridiculously loud all the time, instead of just when i step on it... maybe even too loud for me lol

Users who are viewing this thread