Installed lowering springs AND BBS with PICS!

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
Well, I guess I'm blind. Where in the thread was that?

The thread says BBS with Pics..so i figured you knew what BBS wheels were..whatever who cares

LCCOBRA

Established Member
will be doing the lower come spring/summer. Looks good, doing the same set up. Steedas in front H&R's in the back. We can all thank Poison_S for the spring info.

Last edited:

ModsAway

Established Member
What Steeda springs were purchased for the front? I can't get Steeda to sell me just the front springs from the 2003 cobra package.

I want to do the same setup.... I hope there are no scraping issues. The local speed shop here only sells the Eibach which I am not impressed with from some customer testimonials on this website.

LCCOBRA

Established Member
Originally posted by Eddie Z
Spring rates are 650 lbs in the front and 680 lbs in the rears.

Horse is missing because a buddy of mine replaced his retro looking horse on his 00 GT with a mach 1 grill delete and my old running horse. In it's place will be a cobra eblem that I'm waiting for.

Tires are 285/35/18 michelin pilots in the rears and 245/40/18 michelin pilots in the front.

was just about to ask u these ?'s. 650lb for the steedas in the front and 680 lbs for the rears for the h&r's right? The steedas are the 03 cobra version right?

Users who are viewing this thread