Installed lowering springs AND BBS with PICS!

Vrrooom

MACA Member #156
Established Member
Definitely looks very good, thats an awesome rideheight.

Is there any reason you chose that combination? Why not H&R SuperSports all around or Steedas all around?

GMSLAYER

Established Member
I think the HR's are too low in the front and present scraping issues and the Steeda's are higher in the rear and don't look the same all the way around. Just what I read, I must admit it looks great and I will be getting the same setup now that I know that you can buy them in pairs.Thanks Eddy for the info and pics.

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
Thats how we used to rate girls in high school. [/B][/QUOTE]

Was that rate girls...or..test girls...?

SVTBlackBolt

SVT POISONED
Established Member
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
Looks like the FR500 rims. What are they exactly?

BBS RK Wheels...read the thread:p

They are light as hell too...18lbs rear and 17lbs. front...they also come in a Plasma Finish(Dark Chrome)...

You know the FR500 original wheels were BBS..maybe thats why they are so similar..I always thought that too.

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
Just Right

HAHAHAHA. Hey you cant rate if you dont test!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Personally, I always felt thet 2-3 fingers gave the best results...4-5 for a 17 year old was a bit excessive...don't you think????

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
haha... the whole fingers and girls thing is getting me weak... the pictures look awesome... I would like to lower mine with h&rs but I'm afraid of scraping issues... I would like to lower it evenly all the way around. the front is a bit too low for me, knowing where I have to drive to and from.

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
haha... the whole fingers and girls thing is getting me weak... the pictures look awesome... I would like to lower mine with h&rs but I'm afraid of scraping issues... I would like to lower it evenly all the way around. the front is a bit too low for me, knowing where I have to drive to and from.

kencobra

Face Down In Cabo
Established Member
Car looks great. What rate springs did you buy and where did you get them from?

JMD0346

Established Member
Re: Just Right

Originally posted by Joe King
HAHAHAHA. Hey you cant rate if you dont test!!!!

Personally, I always felt thet 2-3 fingers gave the best results...4-5 for a 17 year old was a bit excessive...don't you think???? [/B][/QUOTE]

HAHAHA. Yeah that wouldnt be a "good" rating in my book. I always was partial to two tops!

JMD0346

Established Member
Originally posted by Zinc03Cobra

Sorry man. It just hit me when I saw the pictures and I thought you guys would find it funny. Didnt mean to steal any thunder from the thread. I too am in the market for a spring setup. I just cant decide. Every time I think I have I read or see something different.

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
Looks great!:thumbsup:

But please, put something in the spot where the mustang used to be in the front. It looks as though something is missing and has broken off(looks tacky). The front of your car would be perfect with the mustang put back in.:beer:

Joe King

Visual molester
Established Member
Originally posted by JMD0346
Sorry man. It just hit me when I saw the pictures and I thought you guys would find it funny. Didnt mean to steal any thunder from the thread.

Yes...this is...WAY...too important a topic to find any humor in.... you should be banned...

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Originally posted by RSXFMCJWR
Looks great!:thumbsup:

But please, put something in the spot where the mustang used to be in the front. It looks as though something is missing and has broken off(looks tacky). The front of your car would be perfect with the mustang put back in.:beer:

Hey I like it that away but I might be biased

check sig

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Originally posted by redaddiction
Hey I like it that away but I might be biased

check sig

Just spray paint the mustang mounting brackets black so they aren't so visable. Then it will look good IMO. But maybe I'm biased(check avatar).:thumbsup:

mosconiac

Established Member
Eddie: Thanks for taking the time to post the pics.

Nice job showing just what they look like...the finger idea and different angles were VERY helpful!

Eddie Z

Established Member
Spring rates are 650 lbs in the front and 680 lbs in the rears.

Horse is missing because a buddy of mine replaced his retro looking horse on his 00 GT with a mach 1 grill delete and my old running horse. In it's place will be a cobra eblem that I'm waiting for.

Tires are 285/35/18 michelin pilots in the rears and 245/40/18 michelin pilots in the front.

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Originally posted by Eddie Z
Horse is missing because a buddy of mine replaced his retro looking horse on his 00 GT with a mach 1 grill delete and my old running horse. In it's place will be a cobra eblem that I'm waiting for.

That will look great!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread