Installed Motoblue diff brace today... Review inside, no pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
dougwg said:
you go way off the deepend all the time?
No sir, I feel you were out of line.
I'm trying to give you the opportunity to make things right by apologizing to csumt76.;-) It's obvious that your anger was misplaced in this instance. Please acknowledge and don't do it again. :beer:

dougwg said:
in my first post I explained what he did that was wrong and offered a solution when it fails.

you go way off the deepend all the time?

dougwg

Established Member
dougwg said:
You installed an weak aluminum brace to keep from breaking a weak aluminum cover ?

When your diff cover breaks, call this number 313-388-8228

I don't see that as out of line at all.

csumt76 and I were chatting... just me and him.

We were having a nice discussion untill people got all butt hurt and started to become defensive.

I went back and re-read posts made by csumt76 and nowhere do I see him getting defensive and upset toward me and asking for an apology.

I'm sorry if I'm unable to sugarcoat what I say so that it is more palatable for your delicate taste, but I was never lectured in "The ways of beating around the bush".

csumt76 is a man and has my number. If he feels he deserves an apology from me, he can call and state his case. I am not unreasonable.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
It's hopeless. You just don't get it.:nonono: I base all of my purchases on this forum. I take what members say as gospel and now you want someone to believe you have some secret relationship with the poster, and in this relationship your are free to bash another products review?

Why not PM him your sweet nothings?:shrug:
Why sob publicly?:shrug:

I never said he asked you for an apology, you may want to re-read his posts.

csumt76 said:
Hey, and thanks for the pulleys, idlers, and install tool I just bought from you like 3 weeks ago...... I just spent $550 with you. doh! WTF??
But I do thank you for your perspective. Now I know I can ignore any bashing that comes from you.
Have a good day,

BTW
dougwg said:
butt hurt
dougwg said:
state his case
:lol::lol::lol:
dougwg said:
I don't see that as out of line at all.

csumt76 and I were chatting... just me and him.

We were having a nice discussion untill people got all butt hurt and started to become defensive.

I went back and re-read posts made by csumt76 and nowhere do I see him getting defensive and upset toward me and asking for an apology.

I'm sorry if I'm unable to sugarcoat what I say so that it is more palatable for your delicate taste, but I was never lectured in "The ways of beating around the bush".

csumt76 is a man and has my number. If he feels he deserves an apology from me, he can call and state his case. I am not unreasonable.

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
All I see happening here is that doug just lost atleast one future customer if not two. I dont know you Doug but I hear your parts are second to none and your temper and contempt for the reproduction of your products equal in quality. I will say this is a car forum not school if I dont <--use punctuation like an ' dont correct me im just typing quickly and really could careless about getting a grammer lesson. If spelling and grammer offend you join a english forum.

dougwg

Established Member
BIGV said:
All I see happening here is that doug just lost atleast one future customer if not two. I dont know you Doug but I hear your parts are second to none and your temper and contempt for the reproduction of your products equal in quality.

Yeah, it really pisses me off when I do the right thing and other manufacturers don't hold themselve to any form of ethics at all.

BIGV said:
I will say this is a car forum not school if I dont <--use punctuation like an ' dont correct me im just typing quickly and really could careless about getting a grammer lesson. If spelling and grammer offend you join a english forum.

um... I didn't say anything about spelling or grammer :shrug:

Last edited:

JymBart

Established Member
USMC_0331 said:
It's hopeless. You just don't get it.:nonono: I base all of my purchases on this forum. I take what members say as gospel and now you want someone to believe you have some secret relationship with the poster, and in this relationship your are free to bash another products review?

Why not PM him your sweet nothings?:shrug:
Why sob publicly?:shrug:

I never said he asked you for an apology, you may want to re-read his posts.

But I do thank you for your perspective. Now I know I can ignore any bashing that comes from you.
Have a good day,

BTW

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, you sorta sound like you got your head up your ass!!!!!!!!!! None of this was your business, ............ Doug has the best products, .. we don`t need a jerk like you to tell us anything different, .. and you call yourself a Marine? Gezsh, .. guys like you make me want to puke!!

JymBart

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
Hello JymBart,

Try READING THE ENTIRE THREAD.
In addition to sounding like a moron you've managed to portray yourself as one as well. Congratulations!:banana::banana::banana:

None of my business, none of my business. I clicked on the subject line to see a review on a Motoblue diff brace. Not criticism, sarcasm or hear accusations of thievery. No soon as the first reply was given it was hijacked, by a vendor no less.
Let me explain it in your words so you can understand.
It is my business, just how you made it your business to comment in this thread.

Who is telling you something different? Yes, I know Doug has the best products. No one is saying otherwise. He is great, we all love him.

Now tell me where is your head?:smmon:

Furthermore,
I have not mentioned anything about our beloved Corps, (with the exception of my screen name) Why would you feel the need to reference that? Leverage?:dw:

Let's try this exercise. Nod your head front to back as I ask this question. Are you a moron?:rolling:

P.S. What you quoted from me is fragmented. I was laughing at some of the comments that were made my Doug.

JymBart said:
Hey, you sorta sound like you got your head up your ass!!!!!!!!!! None of this was your business, ............ Doug has the best products, .. we don`t need a jerk like you to tell us anything different, .. and you call yourself a Marine? Gezsh, .. guys like you make me want to puke!!

JymBart

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
One more thing, if you have any further defamatory comments to make about me, please move them to smack down. PM me your thread and i'll be there.:loser:

JymBart said:

JymBart

JymBart

Established Member
USMC_0331 said:
Hello JymBart,

Try READING THE ENTIRE THREAD.
In addition to sounding like a moron you've managed to portray yourself as one as well. Congratulations!:banana::banana::banana:

None of my business, none of my business. I clicked on the subject line to see a review on a Motoblue diff brace. Not criticism, sarcasm or hear accusations of thievery. No soon as the first reply was given it was hijacked, by a vendor no less.
Let me explain it in your words so you can understand.
It is my business, just how you made it your business to comment in this thread.

Who is telling you something different? Yes, I know Doug has the best products. No one is saying otherwise. He is great, we all love him.

Now tell me where is your head?:smmon:

Furthermore,
I have not mentioned anything about our beloved Corps, (with the exception of my screen name) Why would you feel the need to reference that? Leverage?:dw:

Let's try this exercise. Nod your head front to back as I ask this question. Are you a moron?:rolling:

P.S. What you quoted from me is fragmented. I was laughing at some of the comments that were made my Doug.

Hey Sorry I got it wrong first time around, ......... You do have your head up your ass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread