Insult to Injury

Litemup86

Established Member
Not that it's a great kill, but I had to post a quick story from a couple weeks ago that had Stangkrew and I rolling laughing... well me more than him. We ran out to a friend's birthday party dinner and took both our daily drivers... my wife and I in my '03 Lightning and Stangkrew and his girlfriend in his almost bone stock '94 Cobra. I had just finally put new D/R's on the truck to replace the completely bald ones and it hooked like hell, so I was romping on it a little. We get the luck to catch a red light. Light goes green, we roll out about 20 feet, then we both put it through the floor. I hook and drive off pretty bad. That's not the good part... he finally drives up next to me and yells, "I hate your truck!" I ask why and I guess two younger guys in a mid-90's F-150 witnessed the shellacking, caught up to him, and said, "Maaaannnnn, what happened??!!?? That things a truck... you just got waxed by a truck!!! That ain't right!" They then caught up to me laughing. That had to hurt.

StangJason

Established Member
They are ignorant if they think your truck is just any truck. :shrug:

Oh nice murder err kill

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
Yea I know this is a sad day for me. My girlfriend was sitting there saying "you know he's winning right". I just smiled and said " Yea and there's notting I can do about it". But thats what freinds are for. To have faster car's than you so you can go out and spend more money to make yours faster RIGHT!

Users who are viewing this thread